Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Fx4nkdEWAAAT9m4

What the %^*& is this?
I feel like vomiting after reading that. What utter, utter pish. A newspaper worth its salt would be embarrassed to print nonsense like that. Pyongyang Times levels of mythologising and cult-like zealotry.

What the %^*& is this?
McKenna spouting his usual highfalutin guff about their noble history I see, conveniently omitting the dirty festering hole in it that Torbett, Cairney, McCafferty and all their enablers wallow in.

They are blighted with the delusional belief that despite being "marginalised & oppressed" everyone still somehow loves them lol, & they can't understand it when reality presents itself haha

Where do they get this maudlin, oppressed craziness from.? It is utterly weird behaviour. For a start, some one moving from one part of Britain to another in the Victorian era was not an " immigrant. "

In fairness, when they sing "when the Spurs go marching in" - it takes about 40 minutes to get through the full rendition. Absolutely woeful. Genuinely makes you wish you were deaf. Soul destroying stuff.

It's absolutely maddening.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh.......... whheeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn...............ttthhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeee..............Spppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrsssssssssssss...............":mad:

Where do they get this maudlin, oppressed craziness from.? It is utterly weird behaviour. For a start, some one moving from one part of Britain to another in the Victorian era was not an " immigrant. "
It's called "mental illness" blaming someone else for one's own shortcomings. Drugs, alcohol & unemployment contribute to these negative feelings

I live 'down here' in a small town on the edge of London. Very 'Jam and Jerusalem' English middle class so I have to indulge in Dhim baiting by proxy via social media.
Ditto - so I've been winding up Spurs fans instead. Not as much fun but still something.

Headed north for a work thing tomorrow. One Celtic fan there, several of us Bears. Will be a laugh.

Ditto - so I've been winding up Spurs fans instead. Not as much fun but still something.

Headed north for a work thing tomorrow. One Celtic fan there, several of us Bears. Will be a laugh.
Our local - coincidently called the Saracen's Head - has a few Arsenal and Man U fans but the landlord is Welsh and it's mainly a rugby pub. The bar manager is from County Wexford but is into rugby and GAA stuff. He hates Ra Hoops more than me.

I feel like vomiting after reading that. What utter, utter pish. A newspaper worth its salt would be embarrassed to print nonsense like that. Pyongyang Times levels of mythologising and cult-like zealotry.
Is it actually still a newspaper? I grew up in Glasgow and in the 70's and 80's the Herald was a fairly decent broadsheet.

I've been living outside of Scotland for many years now, and I assume it's just an online click-bait operation these days. Or, does that sort uf utter shite actually get printed on paper and distributed round the country? And if so, who in their right mind would actually hand over cash for it?

Back