Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

The reality of Scotland is not Celt!c, not any club, are capable of saying anything remotely positive about Rangers. Regardless of how clear as day a thing may be.

In fact when you cannot simply invent stuff you must trash whatever stories are at least real.

It is amazing people are so desperate to claim Nathan P has gone for £X - £Y to suggest Rangers have been mugged off due to the club being on the brink of closure. I would suggest even at the fee paid Rangers have slightly undersold an incredible talent. The fee is decent and its for a player not yet in the XI but he is very young and has all the potential in the World.

Still, it wont stop them and it never will. Hating Rangers seems to be an addition to them all.

they are just liars. Shameless ones at that.

They honestly think nothing of going online and just making up lies. It's as disturbing as it is hilarious.

Even when people who do know the facts point it out to them it doesn't make a bit of difference.

Even when we were in administration they tried to say we stole thousands from the charity collection we had for Poppy Scotland.

Poppy Scotland even made a statement thanking Rangers for the donation but that still wasn't good enough for them - Poppy Scotland were in on it and covering up the lies and theft from us lol.

Rewind to a couple of days ago where Patterson's agent said the fee's they are saying we got which were considerably less were ridiculous and that they're strange people - their response? double down on the lies.

This afternoon on Facebook I had a pile on of them telling me that Souness, Smith, Rangers and all of our managers known about a peadophile ring at Ibrox so we're no better than them - again just more bare faced lies. It's what they do.
They also had a song about one of our greats being a child molester!
(That’s me just awoken and already I’ve read today’s reason to despise them more than I did yesterday.)

The reality of Scotland is not Celt!c, not any club, are capable of saying anything remotely positive about Rangers. Regardless of how clear as day a thing may be.

In fact when you cannot simply invent stuff you must trash whatever stories are at least real.

It is amazing people are so desperate to claim Nathan P has gone for £X - £Y to suggest Rangers have been mugged off due to the club being on the brink of closure. I would suggest even at the fee paid Rangers have slightly undersold an incredible talent. The fee is decent and its for a player not yet in the XI but he is very young and has all the potential in the World.

Still, it wont stop them and it never will. Hating Rangers seems to be an addition to them all.
It’s been a propaganda war against us for years mate. It doesn’t matter the shite that’s said as long as it gets out there. Slowly some are being called out like the idiot who wrote a blog in the Patterson fee being the fantasy football price. So keen to put any old shite out they jump in both feet and make a tit of themselves! Of course enough of their cult like fan base believe the shite just like they believe Ange is the second coming and the Japanese boys are the worlds greatest!

They honestly think nothing of going online and just making up lies. sic

This afternoon on Facebook I had a pile on of them telling me that Souness, Smith, Rangers and all of our managers known about a peadophile ring at Ibrox so we're no better than them - again just more bare faced lies. It's what they do.
A wee while back I walked into the office lunch room to hear one of this mob preaching this pish to the packed room.
”Oh, good, so you’re going to join us in our push for a full public enquiry into child abuse in football” I said loudly.
“Mumble, mumble goat tae get back tae work” was his reply.

worked every time they tried this lie.

They honestly think nothing of going online and just making up lies. It's as disturbing as it is hilarious.

Even when people who do know the facts point it out to them it doesn't make a bit of difference.

Even when we were in administration they tried to say we stole thousands from the charity collection we had for Poppy Scotland.

Poppy Scotland even made a statement thanking Rangers for the donation but that still wasn't good enough for them - Poppy Scotland were in on it and covering up the lies and theft from us lol.

Rewind to a couple of days ago where Patterson's agent said the fee's they are saying we got which were considerably less were ridiculous and that they're strange people - their response? double down on the lies.

Correctamundo. They lie to everyone and themselves.

They just make things up to fit their agenda and tell themselves it’s true, even when facts are presented to the contrary.

What world do you exist in?

Name a journalist who does know the facts and points it out to them?

It must genuinely be exhausting as a Celtic fan trying to find offence in everything Rangers related.

Same guy at 01:15 still raging…..

So im assuming the tweet is from a random intellectually challenged mentally challenged with the IQ of a carrot who has never lived or worked in the US

I can’t even tell you the amount of times I’ve been asked by Americans if I’ve ever worn or owned a kilt, if I’ve ever seen someone toss a telegraph pole (you mean caber) or about the numerous castles in Scotland or the shitty Mel Gibson movie about William Wallace

They’re not impolite about it, they’re just curious and asking questions to get info they don’t know. And that’s how I take it and I’m sure James Sands did they exact same. But of course random poet wouldn’t be random poet if he/she/it/lady's front bottom wasn’t fucking offended about something or someone

Last edited:
Back