Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I’ve actually never believed the story to be honest.
However, I knew some guys from Castlemilk/Simshill/Spittal area who knew him and would agree and this was before his pop stardom days.
It's not a "story" .... Back in the day I worked at a couple of the venues they played at and saw it with my own eyes.... Charlie however is a totally different bloke - top fella!

Written by someone who has never been in a high performance sport in environment.

Written from the perspective of someone who is absolutely shitting his pants about what the player might do to his team and his dreams.

Absolutely reeking of fear.
He couldn't be anymore transparent as he is absolutely desperate for Brighton to recall Sima before the end of the season.

For no other reason than fear of what Sima might do for us should he make a return to the team for one or even both of the Old Firms.

As another poster has already said, you can bet that he's contacted Brighton.

Surely nobody expects Brighton to base their loan policy on the ramblings of a mental defective like him.
The Clubs will be in contact with each other regarding the player if he is fit enough to play.The simple fact is if he can pass a fitness test he will play all or part of the game if not he wont.
One thing for sure is that it will have zero to do with what that crank wants.

It's not a "story" .... Back in the day I worked at a couple of the venues they played at and saw it with my own eyes.... Charlie however is a totally different bloke - top fella!
Maybe a wee mix up here?
I was referring to the “him burying a crucifix” claim.

More lies and fear .

Sima is a football player and has just recently become a father. The obese virgin clearly just sees some kind of asset instead of human being who incidentally seems to be loving his time at Ibrox.

His rantings are factually incorrect (another poster pointed out that he was injured on national duty) and based on a really weird world view plus an obsession with Rangers.

The fear is real. The Timplosion is coming.......

I've been on Follow Follow for a couple of months now and love it for many reasons. During that time I have heard quite a few names for the midden on Kerryfail Street. These are the ones I remember:

Piggery
Sharkhead
Giro Dome
San Giro
Torbett Towers
Pedo Dome
Theatre of Screams / Secrets / Shame
Saville Row
Palace Stein
The Knew Camp / The Big Jock Knew Camp / The Big Jock Epstein Knew Camp
The Brendabau

I've been on Follow Follow for a couple of months now and love it for many reasons. During that time I have heard quite a few names for the midden on Kerryfail Street. These are the ones I remember:

Piggery
Sharkhead
Giro Dome
San Giro
Torbett Towers
Pedo Dome
Saville Row
Palace Stein
The Brendabau
Don't forget the Emptihad.

Piggery
Sharkhead
Giro Dome
San Giro
Torbett Towers
Pedo Dome
Saville Row
Palace Stein
The Brendabau
In light of recent goings on in the USA, can we add the P Diddy Dome to that ;)

Piggery
Sharkhead
Giro Dome
San Giro
Torbett Towers
Pedo Dome
Saville Row
Palace Stein
The Brendabau

You forgot , and a personal favourite of mine , The Stadio Del alkie

Piggery
Sharkhead
Giro Dome
San Giro
Torbett Towers
Pedo Dome
Saville Row
Palace Stein
The Brendabau
I've been going with "the crimescene" recently. Excellent list though

Piggery
Sharkhead
Giro Dome
San Giro
Torbett Towers
Pedo Dome
Saville Row
Palace Stein
The Brendabau
You missed 'Staad de Gadd'

Not my ideas, but taken from an old thread in 2018.
Discodome
Torbett Towers
Breezeblock boulevard
Tattie bowl
Savile dome
Rolfs Arena
Applepine arena
Tramphitheatre
Shoogly Shack
Leaning Tower of Paedos
The crumbledome
Porkheid
stadium of blight
The methadome
Just call it Parkhead, that noises them up more than anything for some strange reason.

I was only a kid at the time, mate, but I remember the name Forbes. He was in my class at Netherton Primary.

We moved to Bogany when I was 8, used to play Ardencraig in the back green. This Forbes would have came from down Ardencraig Rd or Castlemilk Dv.

I'm pretty sure he'd have been nearer the Castlemilk Dv side as opposed to heading down towards Tormusk. So my money's on Castlemilk Dv.

But it's a long time ago.

Did you know how there was a gang called the bundy?

When you came up from Ardencraig Rd and into Castlemik Dv, there used to be, at that first bus stop round the corner a clock that the bus drivers would use to punch in/out. That was called the Bundy Clock.

If you went to Netherton Primary, you'd have went to Glenwood Secondary , I imagine.

We moved to Bogany when I was 8, used to play Ardencraig in the back green. This Forbes would have came from down Ardencraig Rd or Castlemilk Dv.

I'm pretty sure he'd have been nearer the Castlemilk Dv side as opposed to heading down towards Tormusk. So my money's on Castlemilk Dv.

But it's a long time ago.

Did you know how there was a gang called the bundy?

When you came up from Ardencraig Rd and into Castlemik Dv, there used to be, at that first bus stop round the corner a clock that the bus drivers would use to punch in/out. That was called the Bundy Clock.

If you went to Netherton Primary, you'd have went to Glenwood Secondary , I imagine.

Ardencraig Road seemed to go on and on for miles before finally reaching Ardencraig Crescent, which was at the very edge of the scheme. Hard to believe, but we had a farm just across the road, which sold milk, eggs, etc. :)) We moved away at the end of the 1960's to the other end of the city.

Ardencraig Road seemed to go on and on for miles before finally reaching Ardencraig Crescent, which was at the very edge of the scheme. Hard to believe, but we had a farm just across the road, which sold milk, eggs, etc. :)) We moved away at the end of the 1960's to the other end of the city.

So as you went oot, I came in.

But I had been in Bogany all my life as my maternal grandparents stayed there before we actually moved there.

So when we moved it was Mitchellhill Primary and then Grange Secondary.

The Mitchellhill Primary strip was not to my liking to say the least. A yellow top with two bands of green and white, across the torso. Green shorts and yellow socks.

Written by someone who has never been in a high performance sporting environment.

Written from the perspective of someone who is absolutely shitting his pants about what the player might do to his team and his dreams.

Absolutely reeking of fear.
The guy has never played the game fact is as a football player at any level if you feel you can play and contribute you want to. You don't want to sit out just in case you aggravate something

But I had been in Bogany all my life as my maternal grandparents stayed there before we actually moved there.

The Mitchellhill Primary strip was not to my liking to say the least. A yellow top with two bands of green and white, across the torso. Green shorts and yellow socks.

That haul on the 31 bus from St Enoch Square to Castlemilk took years, especially up the hill on Carmunnock Road. :eek:

That haul on the 31 bus from St Enoch Square to Castlemilk took years, especially up the hill on Carmunnock Road. :eek:

The 46 was the worst if you were wanting to go down to Brigton.

Stand waiting for the best part of an hour and then two come at the same time.

The 22, that took you up to Cranhill and Easterhouse, I think. That was a long haul.

The 46 was the worst if you were wanting to go down to Brigton.

Stand waiting for the best part of an hour and then two come at the same time.

The 22, that took you up to Cranhill and Easterhouse, I think. That was a long haul.

Funnily enough, it was the 22 bus we regularly got to take us to Hampden every other year from the east end of the city. :))

Funnily enough, it was the 22 bus we regularly got to take us to Hampden every other year from the east end of the city. :))

My granny had a sister and her family who stayed in Cranhill and my ma and granny would often take me to visit. Which wasn't a problem.

But feck me, all I can remember were fields and fields, out in the boonies.

I played for Windlaw.

Easily the worst performers of the primary schools.
I don't think we won a game in my season playing.

Went to Grange too, who always seemed to have good teams.

Back