Kerryfail Street

I was sure a number of years ago it was suggested that it had 15 years of low maintenance costs then it was expected to be high maintenance costs. It’s just over 20 years now. Clock’s ticking:
I know the guy who was in charge of the electrics.

Everything was to be as cheap as possible according to him.

We play like this and we are going to get absolutely mullered at Ibrox. I can't believe what I am watching we have chucked it.

Its incomprehensible just the negligence shown in appointing Lennon.
He has nothing a modern coach should have. Just he is a Celtic fan and knows the city. Lawell is a eff crook

According to pat bonner dunfermline are very disciplined and are defending well. Whats there manager doing for the rest Of the season.

Celtic TV pulling out the old chestnut that Dunfermline are bound to get tired in the 2nd half.
That's the level that even their propaganda has fallen to

Playing for a money spinning replay?

Aye, you can continue to pretend they’re going to get hit for tens of millions for being the beasts they are. The reality is the case is for a maximum £5million from what I’ve read, they’re just isn’t going to be the tens of millions paid in compensation that a lot of people seem to think will happen. The biggest thing I believe that will come from this is them being forced into an apology and the reputational damage that comes with it.
You hope you mean!

Aye, you can continue to pretend they’re going to get hit for tens of millions for being the beasts they are. The reality is the case is for a maximum £5million from what I’ve read, they’re just isn’t going to be the tens of millions paid in compensation that a lot of people seem to think will happen. The biggest thing I believe that will come from this is them being forced into an apology and the reputational damage that comes with it.
As soon as 1 payment is made to one ex player.They will come out of the woodwork,bet your fkng life on that.Its bred into them.

You hope you mean!

Yawn! Suppose 5 or so posts without being called a poet is no bad. I hope they’re going to get hit for millions and people see the genuine moral depravity in supporting a peadophile ring and stop supporting them. It’s just not going to happen though and you can insinuate that anyone who thinks that is one of them all you want it won’t make a difference.

As soon as 1 payment is made to one ex player.They will come out of the woodwork,bet your fkng life on that.Its bred into them.

There are already dozens involved in the case I believe, it doesn’t make a difference when the case is only for £5million though.

Yawn! Suppose 5 or so posts without being called a poet is no bad. I hope they’re going to get hit for millions and people see the genuine moral depravity in supporting a peadophile ring and stop supporting them. It’s just not going to happen though and you can insinuate that anyone who thinks that is one of them all you want it won’t make a difference.
Nae bother!

How do you know? The £100,000 is a guess in itself.

I don’t know mate, that’s just what I’ve seen from here and some articles, which I couldn’t believe it was so low. But I think that is pretty standard in Scotland/Britain anyway, we don’t get the payouts you see stateside. I’m sure there’s far more info on the big thread on numbers, I was only trying to say I think they will build a new stadium in the next few years lol.

BBC website.
Goal!
Posted at 77'
Goal! Celtic 1, Dunfermline Athletic 1. Tom Beadling (Dunfermline Athletic) right footed shot from the left side of the six yard box.

I took a wee trip to the Kerryfail site. Pretty enjoyable reading.

A couple of gems I saw on the match thread...

This is mowbrayesque. Absolutely rudderless

We've been sleepwalking towards disaster for a while but now we're sprinting. Don't give a feck about the league cup this year but this points to much bigger problems

I'll happily take a defeat if it gets Lennon so far to eff away from the managers position, and effing joke of an appoitnment.

It’s the way they try to convince themselves that their shit pit is this arena of beauty, while ours is apparently falling apart.

Their stadium is literally held up by scaffolding. Not to mention it’s hanging over a fucking graveyard:))

They slapped a bit of wallpaper round it to try and make it slightly more appealing.

There will come a time probably in the next few years where they will have to do major works to save it from falling down.
Papering over the cracks since 1888.

This is hilarious. this mob are wired to the moon.

Papering over the cracks since 1888.

This is hilarious. this mob are wired to the moon.
Listening to it on the radio, wee Mcann says weird atmosphere celtic fans must be sheltering from the rain they seem to have vanished , he also all the local cafes must have been busy, as all the litter was flowing over the park, and apparently the Enabelers had a banner condeming the board as i am writing they are celebrating with neil lemmon with a huddle Hilarious,

69149719_1263251367178361_7477024916823343104_n.jpg
the irony of that post is lost on the Groin Brigade who er, downsized themselves by not turning up: dumb fuckwits.

I want them humiliated in 2 weeks, we need proper pay back for the Murty games.

No mercy.
There will be a very different septic side, Lemon will be worked up to 99 prematch. They'll throw everything at the game, hopefully they'll throw it away. We are a much more solid team, slicker, faster, operating as a unit but that first match will be a fight.

There will be a very different septic side, Lemon will be worked up to 99 prematch. They'll throw everything at the game, hopefully they'll throw it away. We are a much more solid team, slicker, faster, operating as a unit but that first match will be a fight.

Beware the referee. He will be the most dangerous man on the park on the 1st of september

I want them humiliated in 2 weeks, we need proper pay back for the Murty games.

No mercy.
With you on this one. I thought 6-2 was as bad as it would ever get in my lifetime but those two weeks were utterly embarrassing.
I want an early goal and is not to take our foot off the gas until the final whistle. We’ve got four huge games to overcome before then but I’ve faith in Gerrard that we’ll take care of them.

Your grammar = bigot factory.

Most suspiscious post history since blueoyster, or whatever he's called.

Your grammar = bigot factory.

I don’t think there is anything more pointless than getting into an argument over grammar on the internet, but, I’m curious over this comment. Apart from a missing comma on the last sentence, where is this terrible grammar?

Edit: I was looking at another post, I agree, that is actually a disgrace, I’ll make sure to proof read in future.

Last edited:
Most suspiscious post history since blueoyster, or whatever he's called.

It is probably not the best comment to make on a low post count, but it wasn’t the original point I was making and it’s just my opinion based on what I’ve read. I think they will be punished, just not on the scale of tens of millions.

I think they will be hit with tens of millions

In my younger social media days I fancied a nose round that site, the question was asked, favourite player. I put Arthur Boric, Schoolboy era lol

I think they will be hit with tens of millions

Hopefully they will, there’s no evidence or precedent in the UK for that though, it is pretty pathetic what victims get. I just googled the BBC compensation for victims to compare and seen the poets have agreed compensation with a victim and the amount is ‘significant’, hopefully we will find out in the coming days how much that is.

Now I know that I may get hounded here. In fact I know I will and I don’t care. But I ventured into Kerrydale street forum just to see if there was any significant meltdowns and to my no surprise, there was indeed.

My personal favourite was:
I wouldn't worry about it. We'll probably lose the league this year. Sevco aren't any great shakes, but they're a physical side who press in midfield and utilise the wings relatively effectively. We'll get horsed at Ibrick on our current showing and it'll spiral from there.

We're ran by a shower of cheap cretins, who'll continually take the lazy option every time it's presented to them.

This was the best of the bunch. They are bricking it and some of it is even reality for them.

0_JS190160795.jpg

Back