Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIF-201123-164559.gif

That’s genius :)) :))

Great reading over in the dark side. Genuinely loving most comments by scum fans. It's like a real life comedy show developing before my very eyes. If you listen very carefully you can hear keyboards being rattled furiously and tears streaming down their black, mutant faces. Poor bernadettes in for it.

Two of my favourites from the darkside;

'Some auld granny in lockdown could be on the verge of making a fortune here, knitting and knocking out, back the team, sack the board jumpers'.

'Can you still request a refund from last season?'.
'If you paid by credit card, possibly yes. Celtic have not fulfilled the contract'.

LOLZ

:)) :))

As someone posted earier eff you Diego, you've kept the clueless puppet in a job
————————————————

Had a few things on my list for xmas from the store, they can effing poke that now. Getting zero from me, carrot.
—————————————————

Can you still request a refund from last season?
——————————————————

Well looks like NL has managed to make himself the most hated man in Scottish football by one half and now despised by the other.
If this is over a lousy half mil pay off then how much more of a joke club can we become.
———————————————————

Sacking the manager at this point would only expose the jugular that Attila would ruthlessly exploit. We can show no weakness moving forward now. Unfortunately the facade will have more holes in it than our defence. A rabbit and a hat is required. Over to you Lenny and the players.

Nothing is won yet. Things starting to sound a bit too celebratory for my liking.
The fact is the majority of their shambolic performances have come in Europe, not domestically. In the SPL they’ve only lost to us and tied one more game. If we were five points behind we wouldn’t be throwing in the towel. So I agree, it’s maybe best to keep our powder dry until the race has run its course.

It’s still fun to laugh at them all the same.

Absolute class hahahaha

Fantastic :)):))

The top seeded team in the group reach match day 4 with nothing to play for.
——————————————————

Hope we lose 5-0, and the gutless idiots finally deal with the manager.
———————————————————

Don't think I'll even bother watching
———————————————————-

Completely meaningless game. Hope they f*cking scud us rotten.
—————————————————————

Meh!
——————————————————————

——————————————————

———————————————————

———————————————————-

—————————————————————

Meh!
——————————————————————
Lennon MUST stay was the cry

On a fucking side note, what the actual fùck is in "broony's" shit book?

AH FUKKIN ATE SPAGHETTI

THEN AH PLAYED A MATCH. A FITBAW FUCKIN MATCH

N AH WIS FUCKIN HARD HA HA IT WAS MENTAL N AH HUD A KEBAB TAE N PISHED SELF B4 AH EVEN GOAT TAE BED LOL
" Ah ate alphabet spaghetti and learned how to spell"

" Ah played a fitbaw match, I just ran around like I used to in primary school playground at playtime. It wis fun playing tag. I still don't know what a fitbaw is."

Read the thoughts, and more, of the most overrated Scottish player in decades as he talks about his life in his new book . Marvel at how he went from running around his local parks aimlessly, to running around a football pitch aimlessly . He will also tell us the secrets to his gurning, and in his most explosive interview yet, he lifts the lid on meeting his manager Lurgan Flopp for the first time.
" Ah couldnae make out what he wis saying. He asked me if I liked snuss, and I said ' Ah don't know, I've never played against him or been in the same team as him. What position does he play?"
Read all about it this week in the daily sycophant.

Last edited:
Mcfj92

First team training
I actually don't think its too far off a car park protest. We've actually spoken about it in our bus group chat, I think if it was arranged by a fans group there would be a large amount turn up.

admin on it's way no matter what happens :(

green_equals_silver

Retired and now a BT Sports pundit

44 minutes ago#103735
They'll either go into admin if/when they're far enough ahead in the league that the points deduction won't matter or go into admin if/when we manage to overtake them and then all we'll hear from that shower of mutant bassas is 'tainted ten' 'another asterisk' 'wouldn't have won it unless we were an absolute shambles of an organisation not paying our taxes again Timmy'

admin on it's way no matter what happens :(

green_equals_silver

Retired and now a BT Sports pundit

44 minutes ago#103735
They'll either go into admin if/when they're far enough ahead in the league that the points deduction won't matter or go into admin if/when we manage to overtake them and then all we'll hear from that shower of mutant bassas is 'tainted ten' 'another asterisk' 'wouldn't have won it unless we were an absolute shambles of an organisation not paying our taxes again Timmy'
1) Desperate delusion
2) Conspiracy theory
3) Self-doubt about tainted titles

Lovely.

——————————————————
———————————————————
———————————————————-
—————————————————————
Meh!
——————————————————————
My favourite post -

"We probably will end up getting a result, that’s how things seem to go with Lennon. Next game we get a win or a good draw and from the board’s point of view that’s enough to prove that the garden is rosey.

Rinse and repeat"

Never mind that this guy can't even spell 'rosy' correctly but, Rinse and repeat!

Oh the irony!

I can’t believe how many of them have given up in November. You’d think they were 20 points behind or something. Shows how they’ve had it too easy recently. Talk about fickle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back