kevin clancy is a bonafide cheat

Gio didn't know the cheat. It's up to the club to end his career, they won't say a word. I expect the cheat to get more of our games.

This is about the cheat so what relevance is our performance? Unless of course you're saying he isn't a cheat?

Are you happy to have Clancy in charge of a few more of our games?
It's a predictable response to a shite result which has us all choking. We all know where his allegiance is. We won the most important league title in decades last season with him officiating. He didn't prevent us from winning then and be honest he didn't prevent us tonight.

Almost up there with his performance at the piggery back in 2019. He lost control of the game in the first half which wasn't a dirty game Hagi's booking was laughable. Brown body checks Bassey play on nothing given we then have a body check on one of their players foul free kick. All they had to do was fall over and he fell for it every time he was choking to send one of our players off and he managed it. Club should be doing everything they can't to ensure he doesn't ref another game of ours this season.

Thought our manager was a bit soft on Clancy in his summing up of the game maybe when he watches it back he may be off a difference opinion,somebody at Ibrox should be putting him right about referees in Scotland now.

It's a predictable response to a shite result which has us all choking. We all know where his allegiance is. We won the most important league title in decades last season with him officiating. He didn't prevent us from winning then and be honest he didn't prevent us tonight.
I'll assume you don't realise that Clancy was the ref in the worst cheating we've ever seen in an OF match? Do you remember it?

No Bear could forget it. We still won which should have given us a chance to end Clancy without it being "sour grapes".

Beale got a five game ban for calling him such. You need to know the cheats history. This is not just about tonight.

I meant to add, I was pretty confident we had enough time to still win the game until the red card.

I'll assume you don't realise that Clancy was the ref in the worst cheating we've ever seen in an OF match? Do you remember it?

No Bear could forget it. We still won which should have given us a chance to end Clancy without it being "siur grapes".

Beale got a five have ban for calling him such. You need to know the cheats history. This is not just about tonight.
Don't presume.

I know exactly what he's all about. Believe that.

Thing is, I prefer to focus on what we can control right now. Like getting to the bottom of where the fk that performance came from tonight.
If we want to retain this title we'll do it by getting back to what we do best with these players. Not by wasting precious energy on the likes of him. Not saying forget Clancy, just not right now. We need to get back in the groove that took us 6 clear before the break and we need to get there asap.

Clancy clearly doesn't know the rules or he does and chooses not to apply them.

IFAB law update on handball for this season.

• Not every contact of the ball with the hand/arm is an offence
  • A player’s hand/arm position should be judged in relation to their body movement in that particular situation

For me Alfy is pulling his hand away, it's not a forward motion to the ball. And the particular situation, the ball's been fired towards him from 4 yards!

Clancy, cheating c*nt!

I am actually quite baffled as to why he didn't give that pen in the first half. Whether it was or wasn't, it was a chance to give one against us and he refused it. I think he immediately regretted it as it seemed to me that his clear bias against us ramped up a gear after that.

The Morelos booking is ridiculous. Okay, a pen under the new rules bit since when do players get booked for the ball hotting their arm unintentionally?

Kent 2 yellows - absolute joke.

Repeated and dangerous fouls by McCrorie and Brown but neither in any danger of getting a second yellow.

Johnny mutant Hayes - repeated fouls, purely at fault for Kent first yellow and then the blatant double elbow on Borna. One booking only.

And on the borna incident...you can clearly see his nose start to bleed just after it occurs, TV pics showed it just before it cuts away. But clancy wants until a good 2 or 3 minutes later to send him off for treatment (and only when brown tells him to). Right at the time when we're defending a free kick, putting us down to 9 men for it.

And then, his last wee subtle twist of the knife...4 minutes injury time signalled. Sheep get a goal kick at roughly 94:04. Should be instant whistle. But no, he let's them play out and they get a half chance out if it, before finally blowing up just short of 95.

Blatant cheating. Again. And any independent and unbias refereeing review should see him heavily censored and demoted for such a catalogue of errors. But no danger. Not here. Not when it's against Rangers. Nothing to see here btw, here's the next OF game Kev.

Don't presume.

I know exactly what he's all about. Believe that.

Thing is, I prefer to focus on what we can control right now. Like getting to the bottom of where the fk that performance came from tonight.
If we want to retain this title we'll do it by getting back to what we do best with these players. Not by wasting precious energy on the likes of him. Not saying forget Clancy, just not right now. We need to get back in the groove that took us 6 clear before the break and we need to get there asap.
We need to waste energy on him so he isn't in charge of our games again. Its not the first time he's set out to f*** us over.

As for the team. We have a few hard venues and Pittodrie is one of them for us. We're not going to win them all. I admit I was shocked at how bad our midfield was but we will be getting a few midfielders back soon. Hopefully Nigeria get knocked out in the knockout round next week so we get Aribo. I'm confident we'll improve very quickly.

Away game at shittodrie, weakened squad, ten men, penalty Aberdeen, Clancy refereeing…a draw? Thank you doon the road.

We played poorly. The ref influenced the flow of the game and brought it to kick and rush where free kicks and cards would count.

Hagi booked early for blocking a quick free kick. Every Rangers free kick was blocked. Why did none of our players play it off them to make that cheat repeat? Hardly seen a booking for the same this season.

Numerous touch line free kicks played 15 yards forward from the initial foul so they could load the box and punt it in.

Head scratching free kicks against us while in possession on quick breaks.

Push by Ferguson on Borna ignored at their penalty. Morelos booked for ball hitting him at speed. Why? Rolling ball penalty not retaken.

Kent booked twice for minimal contact.

Barisic elbowed in the nose twice. Goes down nose bleeding. Ignored by linesman while nose is bleeding. Last minute bornas bloody nose now a problem when they have yet another box bound free kick. Playing on for 30 seconds after 4 minutes are up until their attack breaks down.

I can only assume he never saw their penalty incident.

Last edited:
The lack of fight in the club when it comes to these things is sickening.

And posters/fans want the players to make a stance? They are employed by a club that once in a blue moon shout the status quo cant continue then bend over and take it up the arse again.

We need to waste energy on him so he isn't in charge of our games again. Its not the first time he's set out to f*** us over.

As for the team. We have a few hard venues and Pittodrie is one of them for us. We're not going to win them all. I admit I was shocked at how bad our midfield was but we will be getting a few midfielders back soon. Hopefully Nigeria get knocked out in the knockout round next week so we get Aribo. I'm confident we'll improve very quickly.
Well let's hope you are right but sidestepping the clancy "contentious" decisions when probed is about all Van Bronkhorst got right tonight. It's a fight that will keep. I want my team back to where we were before Christmas that way there's nobody can stop us, including bias referees.

Same as he did to us at the piggery as well played on after the injury time was played and did the same tonight giving them a chance to score

Same as he did to us at the piggery as well played on after the injury time was played and did the same tonight giving them a chance to score

And guess what m8, he will do it again and again and again. Whilst Stewart Robertson thinks of what next to write after the full stop at the end of his famous speech "The status quo cant continue".

And posters/fans want the players to make a stance? They are employed by a club that once in a blue moon shout the status quo cant continue then bend over and take it up the arse again.
The players know it’s pointless standing up to that cheating streak of piss. What’s it going to take for the club to say anything. Us being cheated out of winning the league, Damage will be done by then.

We can't as it was a second yellow. Even though both yellows were an absolute disgrace.
We can’t appeal, but we can highlight a piss poor performance to the high heedyin at the spfl refereeing aristocracy. And add a video of the piggery performance… fool me once….

Said it on the match thread I'll say it here. If Robertson doesn't step up and deal with this, he should resign. You need balls to run this club and deal with who we are dealing with and I'm not seeing any.
If Bankier can stand up at an AGM And criticise referee’s without punishment….surely he can go to town.

We can’t appeal, but we can highlight a piss poor performance to the high heedyin at the spfl refereeing aristocracy. And add a video of the piggery performance… fool me once….
Agree. At the very least we should be sending in those videos and demanding he is nowhere near our games. IMO he should be cited and banned.

Brown must have been given 5-6 fouls for nothing incidents. First half was like a rinse repeat of get 20-30 yards out from our goal, fall over win foul.

As bad as we were the ref absolutely dictated where a lot of the football was played tonight by stopping every three seconds to give Aberdeen a foul.
The one against Wright(?) when he gets tripped and falls into Brown who literally throws himself to the floor was particularly offensive.

Clancy is a dirty cheat.

His displays against us prove that beyond all doubt.

A disgraceful cheat of a ref.

No other way to describe it
Absolutely mate.

His loyalties are no secret and it’s evident when you witness his performances.

We all know the reaction if there was a blatant Rangers supporting official in the SPFL, who was happy to referee the way Clancy does, penalising Celtc at every turn.

We were poor tonight but our performance did not get Kent sent off for nothing and it did not make Borna bleed. Aberdeen and that cheat of a ref did and while they do that C3lt1c at their fncking AGM call referees cheats, creating a context where they foul like fnck and never get booked. That cheat should be called out tonight - his cheating and our performance are separate problems and require separate solutions.

Clancy has doubted whether he got the McGregor decision right, and was trying to ‘even’ it up in the 2nd half. I said at HT that they were a stick on for a penalty or a red card against us, in the end he managed both, and he would have been happier than anyone it ended up a draw. By making soft bookings he knew there was a chance he could eventually get one of ours off, whilst allowing the sheep free rein to throw elbows about or easily go to ground.

Refs even admit to trying to even things up after a contentious decision. You see it all the time.

You can't be a cheat if you have 2 braincells. It takes at least 3.

he's just inept.

scott brown is a better wanker than the ref is a ref.

Unfortunately in footballing terms you require refs to be better refs than opposition are wankers. Quite simple
Refs made brown look like maldini. Even brown can't believe what he gets away with.

Just back.

Pelted with coins and endured Kevin Clancy.

Tell me Rangers have said something.

We’ve been over this. Trying to win a game Kevin Clancy is refereeing is twice as difficult as one he doesnt.

Enough is enough.

Back