Kevin Muscat - It was the most fantastic period of my career and also my life

Rather strange you lot.

Celtic presenting you with open goals and EBT’s and the best you come up with after having your club obliterated ridiculed and destroyed for a decade is

‘Nah didnt like him either’

Just a shame Musky wasnt in the squad this day.

This is getting better by the day.

The Rhabid ST holders didn't want Keane. So instead their board hire the Australian version :)

Dom McKay's 2nd major decision is then "feck it ... let's get two!"

:) :) :)

Last edited:
he was a loon ball on the park ...lol

hes going to need to be the next Pep / Klopp coaching guru to turn that shambles round.

Muscat upon returning to Australia to play had heard all about a 16 year old attacker tearing up the league. Muscat made it his aim to teach him a lesson. Near on crippled the lad and he had to retire a year later.

He’s made for Celtic, a complete scumbag as a player and person.

Culshaw vs Muscat is the row I think we’re all looking forward to

Anyone got the pic from 2003 of Muscat in the police hat from when we were watching The Bill whilst they were pumped in Suvul? Tried looking for it but can’t find it

Don’t be stupid. Nelster isn’t a Tim and is a long time poster in here. Less of the pish
Its hilarious I’m sat here at lunch trying to explain to the family that Celtic are not only imploding they are making a Rangers treble winner assistant manager. I’ve maybe typed my post too quick.

A player that was pretty tight with Barry Oz Neil McCann and Fernando if I recall correctly. He had a sizeable EBT.

A teammate of Allan McGregor

Celtic tried to remove his trophies and medals from him (and still they try) and now he’s being offered a job as Celtic assistant manager.

It’s open goal stuff. Banter years on steroids.

Mercilessly mock them, dont just shrug and say ‘Never liked Kevin Muscat’, remember what he was part of and remind them.

A man I have no memory of in Rangers shirt and he was part of a Treble!

The brain is a weird thing.

Simple, he was so bad you have just erased his time in Rangers jesrsey from your memory... just as I have done. Like you I genuinely cannot think of one good thing he did in his time at Ibrox.

My only memory of Muscat was that he'd be in the side at RB for weeks then disappear as soon as an old firm game came around. No surprise really as he'd have been a red card waiting to happen!

Its hilarious I’m sat here at lunch trying to explain to the family that Celtic are not only imploding they are making a Rangers treble winner assistant manager. I’ve maybe typed my post too quick.

A player that was pretty tight with Barry Oz Neil McCann and Fernando if I recall correctly. He had a sizeable EBT.

Celtic tried to remove his trophies and medals from him (and still they try) and now he’s being offered a job as Celtic assistant manager.

Mercilessly mock them, dont just shrug and say ‘Never liked Kevin Muscat’, remember what he was part of and remind them.

Rather strange you lot.

Celtic presenting you with open goals and EBT’s and the best you come up with after having your club obliterated ridiculed and destroyed for a decade is

‘Nah didnt like him either’

Just a shame Musky wasnt in the squad this day.

tenor.gif

A man I have no memory of in Rangers shirt and he was part of a Treble!

The brain is a weird thing.
When I discuss a former Rangers player, I can usually conjure up in my mind the individual playing in our shirt, I can then see him in my mind's eye strutting his stuff.
Some players are of course indelibly imprinted on the mind, whilst others need a wee bit of recollective research as you flick through the banks of your memory to the correct place.
I, like yourself, find Muscat's particular page to be more or less blank.
Maybe it is my age. :D

Just had a laugh at someone at work.
I told him early doors Celtic were looking to bring in a treble winner and someone who was part of a REAL nine in a row winner to get them out the shit.
He looked quietly chuffed.
He has now obviously read a paper and just called me a bastard.

As they fly over the piggery in a flying doctors style light aircraft the pilot announces there it is lads theres the stadium. Muscat thumps him "Thats not a stadium"and redirects the plane over Ibrox "Thats a stadium".

Hell yeah!!!!

Looks like they are going for that old routine, angry cop, psycho cop!

Did he not leave the stadium in tears when he was dropped for an Old Firm game?

That’s the only vague recollection I have of him.

KDS is going off its head. It's hilarious to read. It's that funny that I think surely there's someone at the wind up and Steve Clarke will be unveiled or something.

I met Muscat in a pub last year and he was delighted to open up and share some stories from back in the day, including the full uncut story of an altercation at a Bothwell hotel :D

He's some character. Absolutely loved it at Ibrox despite being there for such a short time and it's clear he's got a bond with the club.
Not anymore, I guess. Unless he's planning an inside job.

On the bright side no more of the bravest man in football as an assistant or could it be a cunning plan to get him in place rather than an ex Rangers player. We could try a rumour that we were after Muscat and they have trumped us MoJo style LOL. Hopefully if goes mental the press will rename him Kevin Miscreant.

Strange.

I wouldn't call him a staunch bear, but he's frequented the supporters clubs over here countless times.

As much as he was a dick on the park, he's class off it. At least, personally speaking.

He is very close to Postecoglu mind you. Apprentice/Master type thing.

I met Muscat in a pub last year and he was delighted to open up and share some stories from back in the day, including the full uncut story of an altercation at a Bothwell hotel :D

He's some character. Absolutely loved it at Ibrox despite being there for such a short time and it's clear he's got a bond with the club.
Given today’s news I think you should share the story of the altercation at the Bothwell hotel.
And then everyone else can share it too B-D

Back