Kheredine Idessane, BBC, has to apologise for lying about Morelos bids

Bias from newspapers, radio stations, tv stations and refs is becoming the norm, it will continue to happen until we as a support and a club do something about it.

Has Carrie Gracie been asked to comment yet? After all, she's just very publicly stated the BBC stands for truth and truth alone.

I've never even heard of this guy before today. Does he even report on football? Strange that he has went out of his way to essentially call our manager a liar.

He's literally BBC Scotland's official "Andy Murray reporter".

Must have some spare time just now with Murray being injured.

The Scottish sports media really are a tired, pathetic old bunch. They have no-one to blame for their dying industry than themselves and their blatant lack of integrity.

For years they have blindly reported on Celtic's over- inflated valuations of players. Johansen, Izaguirre, Rogic, Bitton have all at one time or another been heading to the EPL for £10m+. No questions asked.

Then there's Dembele, apparently valued at £40m. Subject of big bids from Brighton.Reports, incidentally, rubbished by Brighton but still mention in the Scottish media.

Then there is their manager who can say whatever he wants. "We beat 24 Clubs to his signature". Sure, printed without question. "Real Madrid wanted him". Sure, print that too. "Rangers fans thank me for all I've done for Scottish football". Yup, printed.

No to mention the Joe Miller's and Didier Agathe's who can spout what ever pish they want and it'll be lapped up and printed by the usual rags.

I'd be tempted to put it down to lazy journalism, not fact checking. Yet, at soon as the story concerns us, and a positive valuation of one of our players they are off checking their "sources" close to a club in China they've never heard of before, trying to get to the bottom of things as if their shot at a Pulitzer depended on it.

They blindly print anything Celtic say and ACTIVELY look to debunk anything we say. Think about that for a minute.
Good post. Though you forgot to also mention Mad Joe of semicolon fame.

I'm actually encouraged by the apology. You'd think though that he would have checked his "story" with Rangers before tweeting it out.

He likely put out the original tweet in the full knowledge of its inaccuracy, get it out and the damaged done. the apology , for what it's worth, is grudging and done with bad grace.

Just start suing rheptiles like these for libel!

Yet another perfect example for anyone not paying their licence fee and compiling a dossier highlighting the BBC bias ......

It kind of tells a story that BBC Scotland so called sports journos are doing this without any fear of being taken to task, is it being encouraged behind the scenes, smears and lies about Rangers FC tweeted via social media, while being funded by the public.

It really is outrageous.

0555_DFC8-9_A87-4945-_B732-68_FC8_FF4_C8_A8.jpg
What's Ian Wright got to do with it?

It astounds me that the tims think this is some kind of Traynor-led conspiracy. For one, the majority of the Scottish football press fucking hates the guy. He doesn't have them all on the end of a string.

Now Kheredine is being accused of shitting it from Traynor. Okay. How? Has he threatened legal action from the club? If he has, and it's a made up bid, that's a big fucking bluff to make.

I fucking hate these bastards, I really do. I'm desperate for us to win the title and push the bastards into ending it all. Animals.

And the BBC Scotland mob wonder why we don’t think they are fair and balanced ?

How about checking your facts before taking to social media to rubbish the club rather than taking to it hours later when you’ve been made an arse of it in the public domain and been shown to be a liar ?

They say journalism is a dying breed and many a hack of decades past must be spinning in their grave at what passes for ‘journalists’ these days.

Pathetic stuff.

Neil Cameron has done the same thing today in the Herald.

'And, anyway, there has been some. Scepticism surrounding the reported £8million offer from Morelos from Beijing Renhe. Smokeeet mirrors, anyone?'

Sooner these cunts return under their rocks the better.

The wacky Celtic blog claims there's been no bid and it's in the mainstream media 24 hours later - shows you the sort of viewing habits of BBC Scotland sports journalists.

Surely the club should issue a statement on this? Turning the other cheek is utterly pointless time they grew a spine!

And the BBC Scotland mob wonder why we don’t think they are fair and balanced ?

How about checking your facts before taking to social media to rubbish the club rather than taking to it hours later when you’ve been made an arse of it in the public domain and been shown to be a liar ?

They say journalism is a dying breed and many a hack of decades past must be spinning in their grave at what passes for ‘journalists’ these days.

Pathetic stuff.

The likes of Hugh McIlvanney must weep, when he sees what has happened to his trade. No longer are there any grown-ups working in journalism. Nor in the media in general. The game's bogey.

The BBC are a disgrace and BBC Scotland have besmirched and tainted what was once a highly regarded media company. They have allowed the mentally challenged driven anti Rangers agenda to call into question the Corporations integrity and it has been found wanting.
I now find myself questioning anything the BBC reports regardless of whether it is football related or not.
This is surely something the BBC heads in London cannot allow to continue.

This and this alone should see that cabal from the BBC banned forever from Ibrox

As for the tims thinking Jim Traynor is all over this and is “ getting to “ journalists , I’ve never heard so much pish in all my life

Jim Traynor is hardly anyone to be scared of
I’m more scared of my wife and my dugs than him

On another note

How he’s got the PR gig at Rangers is anyone’s guess anyway for me he shouldn’t be anywhere near us after the they deserved the kickings article after Villarreal

Neil Cameron has done the same thing today in the Herald.

'And, anyway, there has been some. Scepticism surrounding the reported £8million offer from Morelos from Beijing Renhe. Smokeeet mirrors, anyone?'

Sooner these cunts return under their rocks the better.

Will a similar retraction be forthcoming from The Herald?

Will a similar retraction be forthcoming from The Herald?

I wouldn't hold your breath. I did make a few typos in my quote but sure you got the gist of it. What is Mr Camerons twitter incidentally? There is someone professing to be him retweeting an apology from Kheredine whatever his lumps called.

And he is one of the more honest there. Gollum would not had the gonads to apologise, in fact he would probably told more porkies to back up his "story"

It astounds me that the tims think this is some kind of Traynor-led conspiracy. For one, the majority of the Scottish football press fucking hates the guy. He doesn't have them all on the end of a string.

Now Kheredine is being accused of shitting it from Traynor. Okay. How? Has he threatened legal action from the club? If he has, and it's a made up bid, that's a big fucking bluff to make.

I fucking hate these bastards, I really do. I'm desperate for us to win the title and push the bastards into ending it all. Animals.

I think its brilliant, just agree with them - say you're proud of big JT and glad the Scottish MSM are back to taking orders from their masters again.

It drives them mental.

Rangers should be approaching the BBC top brass in London with this and examples of the various other slights against the club.

I wonder if the DK critics simply believe Kings visit to P Quay CFC last week & this swift retraction by one of the chief haters is merely coincidence?

As far ‘’sources in China’.

They must think we’re as dumb as Three names flock.

It’s what the BBC do regarding Rangers - lies and half truths are the norm. Build bridges? - need to receive a bit of honesty and impartiality first.

This, they work from the theory, positive about Rangers its a lie.

He was qucik to tweet a negative, only took him 4hours to find out the truth, why not wait? (no need to answer)

I wonder who told him he was wrong?

I think this is more evidence we can use to show their agenda.

Rangers need to make an example of this idiot.

BBC Scotland have previous for their anti Rangers bias. (McCoist jumping out a window, Skeletor, Jimmy Ping comments)

We should demand he is sacked

His apology is worthless as others at BBC Scotland will continue telling lies about our club

Make an example of him Rangers

The wacky Celtic blog claims there's been no bid and it's in the mainstream media 24 hours later - shows you the sort of viewing habits of BBC Scotland sports journalists.

Idessane was a season ticket holder at Parkhead. Unsure if he still is. You can imagine that whatever we had to show for him to retract his initial comment, it will now be known by many of the mentally ill.

Should start a petition to get the fcker sacked fed up with these clowns getting away with things like this

McLaughin was on last night and while talking about the transfer deadline referred to Alfredo Morelos as Alfredo Morelo.
A slip of the tongue...... I doubt it. Jerkoff.

Back