Kill All Huns graffitied on Greenock Rangers Club

They never have their green and grey off which makes people think it's full of them.

100% correct answer. The Scheme Ghoblins never have it off their backs.

Plenty of staunch Greenockians, the clicking of brogues along the Esplanade towards the Old West Kirk on a Sunday morning can be deafening at times.

Ayr seafront, towards the pier, has KAH, IRA and FTQ plastered over a piece of "artwork ".

Fucking scumbags.

There was alot of graffiti put up in Pollok the past few days.

Saw stuff about 'Hun scum' 'feck the huns' etc today.

We need to call it out more.

It's bigotry.
Don't fret, the moral crusader Spiers will pen an article on the sectarian nature of the sellik support.

The only town where I've walked with the band and had a shity nappy thrown at me. From big 40 stone bitch in a flat on the way to the field
It was probably her own. Greenock and Gourock used to be more us than them with Port Glasgow definitely f##ian. Their main gang was actually called the Port Sinn Fein.
However recently Greenock has been changing... More drug dens and more of them, coincidence??
Their supporters club is centre of town and always busy (apart from covid) but the RSC in Bank Street is failing.
Gourock remains loyal and blue apart from 1 pub.

100% correct answer. The Scheme Ghoblins never have it off their backs.

Plenty of staunch Greenockians, the clicking of brogues along the Esplanade towards the Old West Kirk on a Sunday morning can be deafening at times.
Is it not closed now?

It was probably her own. Greenock and Gourock used to be more us than them with Port Glasgow definitely f##ian. Their main gang was actually called the Port Sinn Fein.
However recently Greenock has been changing... More drug dens and more of them, coincidence??
Their supporters club is centre of town and always busy (apart from covid) but the RSC in Bank Street is failing.
I used to hate their shed in Greenock town centre in my younger days, really resented it.

As I got older I began to appreciate it, acting as a holding pen for them. Those who frequented it rarely ventured out to drink elsewhere, keeping them away from a generally enlightened tolerant society.

Greenock recently has been full of graffiti and stickers from that mob.

Used to think it was 50/50 between us and them but think we are well outnumbered now. The club in question was struggling financially as not enough bears use the club and amount of buses to games pre Covid had dropped.

Where as clown I work with claims there are 15 buses from Greenock area that go to the piggery every time game.

Not sure what answer is but police club closing another bad sign for us down here. Will be the same as Port Glasgow within 5 years I reckon.
Think that was the case a few years ago but pretty sure the club is doing fine now the celtic club is one of the biggest in Britain I'm sure unfortunately it does well as its in a prime location and gets a lot of non football fans also know where I would rather drink though!

Just off Greenock esplanade there. 2 cars, young Rangers lads, tops on and tunes blaring. Attracted a few glares from dog walking green trackie brigade but no real issue. Then tubby driver of orange Renault 70 plate clio drives off and dumps pile of litter and juice cans out window onto road.No more than 10 ft from a bin. Absolute idiot. Can they see how it reflects on us all? Deserves a good kick in the balls.
If your reading this then get a grip.

Last edited:
Just off Greenock esplanade there. 2 cars, young Rangers lads, tops on and tunes blaring. Attracted a few glares from dog walking green trackie brigade but no real issue. Then tubby driver of orange Renault 70 plate clio drives off and dumps pile of litter and juice cans out window onto riad.No more than 10 ft from a bin. Absolute idiot. Can they see how it reflects on us all? Deserves a good kick in the balls.

Just off Greenock esplanade there. 2 cars, young Rangers lads, tops on and tunes blaring. Attracted a few glares from dog walking green trackie brigade but no real issue. Then tubby driver of orange Renault 70 plate clio drives off and dumps pile of litter and juice cans out window onto riad.No more than 10 ft from a bin. Absolute idiot. Can they see how it reflects on us all? Deserves a good kick in the balls.
I have my pitch fork, will hunt them down

Wouldnt say bank street rsc is failing .

Neither would I.
One of only a few Supporters Clubs in the whole of Scotland who are still going strong.
I'm half-biffed after the game today, and maybe it's rose-tinted glasses, but paucity of away game ticket allocations via RSCs might well have been the death knell of many a supporters' club.

Neither would I.
One of only a few Supporters Clubs in the whole of Scotland who are still going strong.
Compared to how it was. I remember Beaton bros, Lapsley, Dunky McLean, Mcvicar, Fleming, Place was busy with some packed main hall on Friday nights.

Back