Killie to appeal Bachmann's red card

Predicted last night Bachmann will be cleared (although a red was clearly the right call) and Kamara will get cited for simulation

edit: you can see in the video above the killie defender pushes Kamara leaving him nowhere to go. A Clear and deliberate elbow to the face from Bachmann who got what he deserved

Deer SFA , i huv vhs vidyoo pruf he pyur neyver tuchd hm ....... regards Shamus O'Famous Killie fan fae Glas ..... a mean Air shire
giphy.gif

If they see the close up footage then can’t see the appeal being successful.

Be interesting to see the outcome however as can’t help but think that the officials are being asked to keep a closer eye of goalkeepers now having typically got away with more than most. Maybe some fall out from the attention shagger got.

Needless to say Kung Fu Gordon will continue to operate his own Cobra Kai Dojo in his penalty box with impunity.

His only chance of winning the appeal is to point out to the panel his name isn't McGregor

Hell get off with it as they will be delighted that Clarke has went public with his feelings. They wont add to it.

Overturned no doubt with not enough sufficient evidence being the reason.

HA!

Kamara was very lucky not to end up with a broken nose or cheek bone there.

An absolutely disgraceful assault that should see a lengthy ban.

Clarke is a lying jakey scumbag who should be called out for his lies.

IIRC the Compliance Officer has nothing to do with appeals against red cards. It goes to the panel who decide.

Michael Stewart should actually lose his role over this.
The public should expect better of a pundit and there is absolutely no sane argument to justify that elbow.

The way he’s wee speech went when discussing may aswell have been - thought it wasn’t a red from the first angle then I seen the second angle and began to think yes it was a red then I remembered it was rangers and therefore could not be a red.

He won’t lose his job as long as rangers fans keep reacting to him and the BBCs tweets etc as no publicity is bad publicity - he would however if rangers fans all just stopped watching and even reacting to anything the bitter wee dafty says

100% a red card

Given Clarke’s outburst on Wednesday I wonder if SFA appeal panel will rescind the red card

I won’t be surprised if they let him off but it’s a joke if they do

3 game ban IMO

You could compare it too an outfield player making a head butting motion towards an opposition player which is a sending off offence.

Last edited:
Liewell to Clarke if you help me out of this sticky situation our support is having abroad I can make this red card disappear.

Back