Killie v them aftermath

Killie, hearts and all the rest of them that lump our behaviour in with them can do one. Deserve all they get for sucking timmy cock.

That wee bastard Weah was hamming it up after the game also. His antics were a disgrace, could only imagine the press if Alfie did this
there's a video on twitter of the incident .3 times he had a go at the boy Jones infront of the ref .he just put a wee arm round him and moved him .fucking disgrace from h7m and Madden

Right I’m going to Go against the grain here and will probably get branded a tim! Our fans coined the linesman at livi and we’ve had a good few fans spilling out of the stands at goals so as gutted as I was at their late goal I canny be arsed being outraged
Difference is we get hammered for it

2n7mi6r.jpg
%^*& me and to think some of our support vote for these cunts is actually staggering

Reading through some of these stories I’m in disbelief even they would stoop to such levels.

Yahoos right enough.

The whole situation is utterly depressing. The scum are useful to the snp, what a sh!thole we live in.

My son was there yesterday as he occasionally goes to Killie games with his school friends. Was his first Celtic one and I was terrified for him. He said they were letting off flares and throwing smoke bombs which choked them a bit. Also my son got a message that a Killie fan had been hit in the face on his way home too.

He said it was the anti rangers singing at a game we weren't even playing in that really got to him. I refused to go out in the car for him and made my hubby walk and meet him for the same reasons posted above.

I live round the road from Rugby Park as do my Mum and Dad and the litter that we get left is awful, plus you don't want to try to drive as they just crowd the road without a care.

Even worse was my lovely neighbours who have a little girl just 4 or 5 and last game she was up at the window waving to the fans walking by and she shouted to her Mum she could see a winky! A scum fan was doing the toilet in their garden and when the Mum shouted she got a mouthful and told to stop her wee girl looking! Unfortunately he was away before she could get a photo, but the police would do nothing anyway!
Low life animals that get leave to do what they want wherever they go , scum of the Earth they are .

They are a protected by their friends in the media and the football authorities. Nothing will change in the short term.

The thing is we had a player sent off for blowing a kiss at another player and Weah was aggressive towards another. Player and had to be pull away 3 or 4 times maybe more. How he stay on I’ll never know even if game was over. It’s a total joke

They have intimidated referees into turning a blind eye to thugs like Brown. They can hurl sectarian abuse and missiles at rival players. They can invade the pitch and confront opposition players. They can terrorise disabled fans of the other team. They can smash up what they see as ' Protestant ' stadiums. All attracting no criticism whatsoever, and this is just one game.
The game up here is broken and everybody in this country is running scared of them. When are we going to rise up and demand their expulsion from Scottish football ?

Killie, hearts and all the rest of them that lump our behaviour in with them can do one. Deserve all they get for sucking timmy cock.

And yet the fans of all these clubs still hate us more than they hate scumtic - go figure!!!

Listen, I was at Rugby Park a couple of weeks ago, we got beat 2-1 and although the entire Rangers support was miffed at the result there was no jumping on seats, rocking cars with women and children in them or any other anti-social behaviour.

This is them when they're winning. What are they going to be like when we get our act together and deliver 55? They're out of control, have been for years, but the police and the footballing authorities don't seem to give a toss

The one thing that stands out for me from Sunday is those barstewards definitely are/were worried about not winning the league.

Back