Kilmarnock manager moaning about Clancy

I suppose over a season these things even themselves out for Kilmarnock and the other diddies. They get decisions when they play us and decisions against them when they play Celtic. So they should shut the f*ck up.

It was a stonewaller.

he also denied them a further stonewaller and sent an opposing player off for nothing

he is a cheating 19th Century Terrorist lady's front bottom
Never seen it so will take your word. Just pointing out he gave a penalty when few others do.

Clancy didn't give the first pen , which was the most obvious hand ball you'll see ....television clearly shows clancy has a perfect view of it....If he does his job , it's a penalty and a straight red card for deliberately stopping a goal with a hand ....
He gives the 2nd pen , but yet again no card ....most definitely a yellow .....
Both yellows he gives , leading to a red against kilmarnock are just wrong . The 2nd he is only 7rds from with a clear view .
That is 3 out of 4 home games at septic in which he has clearly outed himself and in all 3 games he has sent off an opposing player

ALEX DYER insists Kevin Clancy killed Kilmarnock’s chance of causing a Parkhead upset when he sent off Alan Power.

The Killie boss was furious at the referee’s decision to dismiss the midfielder with the score at 2-1.

Power was booked on the stroke of half-time for a challenge on Ryan Christie.

And on 57 minutes he was cautioned for the second time for a lunge on Jeremie Frimpong.

Television replays suggest the Irishman was harshly treated with Dyer less than impressed by the call.

Dyer said: "I didn't think it was a second yellow to be honest.

"He tried to tackle the lad, the lad went down but I don't think it was a second yellow.

"It kills you when you go down to 10 men against a side like Celtic you are always going to be up against it.

"He tried to tackle the lad, the lad went down but I don't think it was a second yellow.

"It kills you when you go down to 10 men against a side like Celtic you are always going to be up against it.

But we battled through, worked hard and tried our best to stay in the game as much as we could and like I said I have a decent side who have a lot of character.”

They got a soft penalty and thay mob bad a goal chopped off that was apparently legit.

As much as I detest Clancy Power in every game he has played against us should have had his marching orders,the thing is with Clancy he would be quite happy to let Power kick lumps out of us the whole match.

DrearyShockingGroundbeetle-max-1mb.gif
F*ck that Dyer as well :))

Cheating kev has been on his knees in front of his priest now he is bending over in front of the fat Japanese that cult are like that

We have enough referees in Scotland to ensure that Clancy doesn't need to be at Parkhead for 3 out of 4 matches.

So the people that are making these decisions ar blatantly backing him up over his performance against us in December and know that he will look after his beloved.

And no one in the game will call it out either because they are all sh*tebags.

I knew Kilmarnock had been awarded a penalty early in the game because that was mentioned on BT at the end of our game. I paid no further attention other than checking the score at full-time. What I did not know until I watched the Sportscene highlights this morning was the stonewall penalty for handball that was not given by our old friend Mr Clancy. Shocking! And the two yellows for Power were equally ridiculous. The first is a foul, no more. The second was not a foul as he clearly plays the ball and it is Taylor who is late on him. How long can this go on? Who allocates referees to these games? is there a shortage of referees qualified to officiate at Premiership which is the reason Mr Clancy gets Celtic at Parkhead so often. Or has he passed his season ticket on and needs the gig so he can see his beloved team often?

Kevin Clancy has had a major impact on this league race.
When you can say that about a referee and not be seen as unreasonable or even insane, then there is something remarkably wrong.
He tried to directly interfere with the result when we played The Filth, he failed, but let us be honest here, he came very close.
Since that failure, he has been given game after game involving his favourite team, and his impact on their results has been significant.

A loaded competition?
Sadly, I think it is.

ive said since last season that the minute we appear to be mounting a challenge, we simply won’t be allowed to continue. The footballing “authorities” are riddled with terriers intent on cheating us out of any silverware

Back