MOTM Poll Kilmarnock v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Man of the Match

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
eifo7A2.png

I can't place it, but I'm nervous for this game.

I feel like there's a symbolic significance to a win tomorrow and we're capable of doing it.

Finally show we're not going to drop the silly points away on plastic pitches and we're able to maintain the pressure.

With the next game at home and their dodgy cup game it's a chance to go 9 clear and send a message before this next international break.

I'm excited and nervous for this game, but really believe we'll get the result we need tomorrow.

Points have been hard to come by for us at Rugby Park in recent years. The surface is a leveller and Kilmarnock’s physical approach has also caused us problems.
However, I feel we are a different animal this season in every department. I’m confident that we can go there and win by a couple of goals and go 9 points clear at the top, regardless of our starting eleven.
I predict 2-0 for The Rangers.

I feel like there's a symbolic significance to a win tomorrow and we're capable of doing it.

Finally show we're not going to drop the silly points away on plastic pitches and we're able to maintain the pressure.

With the next game at home and their dodgy cup game it's a chance to go 9 clear and send a message before this next international break.

I'm excited and nervous for this game, but really believe we'll get the result we need tomorrow.

Am I missing something here ?

We are a totally different animal.

Approach the game with the right attitude and we will run out comfortable winners.

We will win 2/3-0.

It is another test so I am not just being blasé about it, we will pass it with flying colours.

I don't know? Have I said something that you disagree with?

I'm going by the last few seasons it's always these silly away games where we start to lose momentum. It'd be significant being able to get this win and prove we're past that.
I highlighted it. What do you mean by home/dodgy cup match/9 points clear ?

Long run of demanding European fixtures.
Plastic pitch.
Blowing a gale.
Opposition we always struggle against.
One or two important players not firing in the last few games.
Chance to put massive pressure on Celtic.

Add all that together and this is an absolutely massive opportunity for this Rangers team to prove they really are the real deal at last.

I'm very nervous about it, but it's a kind of nerves I want to have as it means I am starting to think we have a right good chance this season.

I highlighted it. What do you mean by home/dodgy cup match/9 points clear ?
Sorry I didn't see the bold bit so wasn't sure what you meant.

Celtic play Aberdeen this weekend in the Scottish up game carry over from last season. I call it dodgy as it's insane we're still playing a game from last season this year. Shouldn't be played in my eyes.

Point is through they're playing it and not a league game this weekend so we could be 9 clear by the end of the weekend.

Edit : I also meant our game after is at home before the international break so this game is the big one. Didn't make that clear.

Huge game, but every game is now. A real chance to send a message though. I think we’ll hammer them by 4 or 5. Morelos will show he’s back with hat trick and we’ll be comfortable at the back. Hopefully the last time we play on that park this season too, there’s a good chance all three with the plastic pitches finish bottom 6 this season.

I'm excited and nervous for this game, but really believe we'll get the result we n

Last edited:
3 points, no injuries or Stupid bookings will do nicely thank you. Going for a slender 2-1 the Sons of William. C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get the 3 points. One upside of the dreadful weather is that the pitch should be slick. They've got previous for keeping the pitch dry so that the ball sticks and the tempo drops.

As many have said ,we are a much better team than Killie so we should beat them with ease,hopefully the legs aren't too tired from the midweek excersions and we can put a couple away quickly,that would allow us to rest some players for next Thursday's game ,so a comfortable win no cards/injuries and a 9 point lead in the league table

Last edited:
I think there is too much of a gulf in our quality of play this season compared to playing them last season. A win by 2 clear goals at least.

Play up The Glasgow Rangers !
2-0 for the Famous, no injuries please.
I`m on 6-2 shift the morning(no mobiles allowed); hopefully my smile when I switch the phone on after work is as big as it was on October 17 !! :):)

We've had a few false dawns over the past couple of years. A convincing win at Rugby Park would be another huge sign of progress this season.

Nervous for this, said in a previous thread I think this is our biggest game for many a year, the significance of it is that high. If we can go to a place we have struggled at for the last 3 years and win to go 9 points ahead it’ll be absolutely massive.

Fancy us to grind out a 2-0 win, Morelos and Kent.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Jack Kamara

Arfield Aribo Kent

Morelos

Rangers 2-0 winners
Like the look of that. A bit of a tweak of formation with Aribo right of a front 3. I don’t think it’s coincidence that tav has hit a purple patch when Arfield comes into the midfield 3. His runs beyond the front 3 gives tav space to push on.

Seen that their centre half Clevid Dikamona that went off last weekend v Hibs is definitely out which is good.

Although we should have enough anyway but with our record there I'll take them not being at full strength at the back.

Edit: don't think hes first choice anyway given his stats!

We done them 3-0 on the cup didn’t we? Alfie with 3 and a fourth wrongly ruled out?

I think we make more of the pitch Than we need to.

though we seem to be riddled by errors - shagger and worrall for eg up there

think our mind set this season is showing we have the mental aspect correct now so I expect a win - any win like last season last min winner would do

If we play to our strengths we'll win this comfortably. Play the ball on the ground and keep our passing combinations going. An early goal for us could make all the difference. three points no injuries and another clean sheet would make it a perfect day.

The pitch is bad enough but the weather forecast makes things even more grim-looking.

A fixture I have come to dread in recent years, but I have all the faith in these players to go and do the business.

Back