Kjetil Knutsen

You are obviously happy to be embarrassed so many times under Gio

The CL is miles above Europa League, so many levels above us.

Look at who we (Gio) beat to get in to the CL

PSV who beat Monaco to play us won 5-0 tonight sitting above Bodo in their group. They beat Zurich 10-1 over their 2 games, have already won 6-1 and 7-1 in their league this season.

USG dropped their first points tonight drawing with Braga. They sit 3 clear at the top of their group. Having beat Bundesliga leaders Union Berlin in Germany.

The CL is miles above Europa League, so many levels above us.

Look at who we (Gio) beat to get in to the CL

PSV who beat Monaco to play us won 5-0 tonight sitting above Bodo in their group. They beat Zurich 10-1 over their 2 games, have already won 6-1 and 7-1 in their league this season.

USG dropped their first points tonight drawing with Braga. They sit 3 clear at the top of their group. Having beat Bundesliga leaders Union Berlin in Germany.
If those embarrassments were only confined to the Champions League then I would agree. Unfortunately we have had quite a few in Scotland too.

If those embarrassments were only confined to the Champions League then I would agree. Unfortunately we have had quite a few in Scotland too.

We are 2 points off the top of the league, 2 points due to Collum cheating.

What few embarrassments in Scotland has there been ?

We are 2 points off the top of the league, 2 points due to Collum cheating.

What few embarrassments in Scotland has there been ?
Celtic pumping us twice, losing at home to Celtic in a must win game after taking the lead, drawing 2-2 with Motherwell after leading 2-0 at half time are all embarrassing to me. Then you add in the Ross County 3-3 game where again we chucked a lead in the 96th min and several other draws against shite.

Expect the same again this season.

Celtic pumping us twice, losing at home to Celtic in a must win game after taking the lead, drawing 2-2 with Motherwell after leading 2-0 at half time are all embarrassing to me. Then you add in the Ross County 3-3 game where again we chucked a lead in the 96th min and several other draws against shite.

Expect the same again this season.

Every manager we have had has lost to celtic home and away, our pumpings by celtic under GvB aren’t even our worst in the last 5 years.

A draw away from home in the league can happen against anyone, If anyone should be embarrassed by the 3-3 game v Ross County it’s McGregor and McGregor alone, one of the worst goalkeeping performances I’ve ever seen by a Rangers keeper,

We had drew with Motherwell earlier in the season under Gerrard, the same as we had at home to Aberdeen and Hearts under him, any draw at home is more embarrassing than an away draw arguably more embarrassing than an away defeat.

Other than Celtic who have we lost to domestically under GvB in almost the year he has been here ?

In Gerrard‘s first season he done the treble against Aberdeen lost home twice and at Hamden. Lost twice to both Kilmarnock and celtic lost to Livingston and Hearts. I’ll not list all his 11 draws that year but 3 were against Kilmarnock and two Aberdeen. 10 games v Aberdeen and Kilmarnock alone we failed to win.

Every manager we have had has lost to celtic home and away, our pumpings by celtic under GvB aren’t even our worst in the last 5 years.

A draw away from home in the league can happen against anyone, If anyone should be embarrassed by the 3-3 game v Ross County it’s McGregor and McGregor alone, one of the worst goalkeeping performances I’ve ever seen by a Rangers keeper,

We had drew with Motherwell earlier in the season under Gerrard, the same as we had at home to Aberdeen and Hearts under him, any draw at home is more embarrassing than an away draw arguably more embarrassing than an away defeat.

Other than Celtic who have we lost to domestically under GvB in almost the year he has been here ?

In Gerrard‘s first season he done the treble against Aberdeen lost home twice and at Hamden. Lost twice to both Kilmarnock and celtic lost to Livingston and Hearts. I’ll not list all his 11 draws that year but 3 were against Kilmarnock and two Aberdeen. 10 games v Aberdeen and Kilmarnock alone we failed to win.
First of all you can’t compare our doings off Celtic under Gio to anything since we came back up. We had a dreadful squad then and comparing him to Pedro and Murty with shite squads doesn’t make Gio look any better.

You also can’t compare Gerrards first season to anything under Gio. He took over an absolute shambles and turned us around from top to bottom, we seen an instant improvement domestically and in Europe. Gio took over a title winning squad who won a league by 25 points and who hadn’t lost to Celtic for 2 years.

We didn’t start the season well under Gerrard last year but to me it looked like he was working his ticket, one eye on a move away. He was spending more and more time in England and less time at the RTC. So for Gio to then come in and not improve on that shows he’s not a great manager.

You have described exactly where we were with Gerrard, on the road to self destruction.

when he left, a humiliation at Hampden 3-0 nil down in half an hour to Hibs. That was what GvB was to start with.

13 games into the league season we had lost to Dundee Utd, drew at HOME to Motherwell, Hearts, Aberdeen.

beaten home and away by Malmö despite being all level in the tie at half time at Ibrox against 10 men. Scraped by Alashkert 1-0 on aggregate. Gerrard had 2 wins out his last 10 European games.

Gerrard’s plan to build on 55 was to sign Lundstram, Sakala, Ofoborh and Bacuna.

GvB turned that squad round got us to as close to winning the Europa League as you can get. Won us a Scottish Cup

GvB got more points per game last season than Gerrard had at the start of the season. How else can you define improvement?

Back