Klopp will never watch TNT sports ever again and wants human rights lawyers to look into footballers being over worked.

WinkieWATP

I think he may have lost the fucking plot. Are footballers really overworked? They train for a few hours a day during the week and play one or two games a week.

Even taking away comparing it to the ordinary man on the street argument when you compare them to other sports people do they put in more work than say a golfer flying all over the world and playing four rounds ontop of all the practice for example?

Great manager but there’s not many bigger bell ends in the game at the moment

Never watch TNT again :D grow up ffs

I think he may have lost the fucking plot. Are footballers really overworked? They train for a few hours a day during the week and play one or two games a week.

Even taking away comparing it to the ordinary man on the street argument when you compare them to other sports people do they put in more work than say a golfer flying all over the world and playing four rounds ontop of all the practice for example?

Aye mate Colin Montgomery would have skooshed the EPL and Champions League.

Underworked and overpaid more like.

Human rights lawyer is a bit much, however I don't think most fans realise the health risks involved with the current schedule. The risk of heart attacks (unfortunately on the park) is only going to increase the way things are going.

I'm sure we'll hear the usual "they get paid this much" blah blah blah. In the end they're in a lucrative industry & they deserve the money they help generate, doesn't mean they shouldn't have rules to protect their health. Football strangely is the only profession that has this jealous streak in it.

If singers or actors had complaints & got a safer environment that affected their productivity, no one would have much to say.

Overworked? Yeah games come thick and fast at times but that term is very extreme. Would be interesting to see the hours worked in a week when he’s complaining about these poor, ridiculously well paid players.

Elite tennis players must be up there

What have TNT sports done to the lady's front bottom
Selecting Liverpool for it's pick after the likes of an International week or European week mainly

But you could the same for the Sky or another another broadcaster if they had the rights to the Saturday 12.30pm package

He from a country how it's top flight league is played because the league wants to maximize it's broadcast income

Last edited:
Used to enjoy his interviews and his style of football was entertaining.

Hes really turned in to a massive banger though.

God help him had any of his teams dealt with what we did in 07/08.

Used to have a lot of time for Klopp but now I wouldn’t mind seeing the moaning faced bastard fade into obscurity so we don’t have to hear his ramblings any more.
If he didn’t have such a high profile he’d have Celtic manager written all over him.

Human rights lawyer is a bit much, however I don't think most fans realise the health risks involved with the current schedule. The risk of heart attacks (unfortunately on the park) is only going to increase the way things are going.

I'm sure we'll hear the usual "they get paid this much" blah blah blah. In the end they're in a lucrative industry & they deserve the money they help generate, doesn't mean they shouldn't have rules to protect their health. Football strangely is the only profession that has this jealous streak in it.

If singers or actors had complaints & got a safer environment that affected their productivity, no one would have much to say.
I fn would. Namby bamby list c celebs can all do one!

Doesn't happen that often but with the weather usually playing its part, a player could play a strength sapping five setter at Wimbledon one evening till late and be on the court the day after, where he could potentially play another five setter.

Never any complaints.

Don't know what TNT have done to him?

Overworked? Yeah games come thick and fast at times but that term is very extreme. Would be interesting to see the hours worked in a week when he’s complaining about these poor, ridiculously well paid players.
Don't forget the hardship of travelling first class. What a bind for the poor wee souls.

You just known if they brought in a rule whereby players could play a maximum of say 45 games in a season they would still find a way to greet about that.

He might have a point regarding the schedule, the amount of injuries this year has been off the charts.

I can't ever recall players doing their ACL's the rate they have this season.

Ok not an elite team but I read about a non league team who had to play something like 6 games in 9 days, did it and won the league. When I was younger I was playing 4 or 5 matches a week between my youth side and the senior side

Half the salaries and double the squad size then.

Or take less tv money, limit your commitments and reduce the salary.

Very very well paid for what they do and he should pipe down. Punters work 60 hour weeks to follow his team up and down the country and abroad, pay thousands a year for the tv subscription and hundreds on merchandise.

Dick.

Nice the Aussie tossers no1 fan the bankrupt goat blower has been quiet lately now Tottingham have lost a couple of games
Since trouncing Villa, they have played 7 games, drew 1, beat Luton and Forest, and lost the other 4. He has been well and truly sussed.

I think players do play too many games, but I base that on they cannot perform to their peak abilities based on the number of games they play, not because they are being worked like slaves.

I think there does seem to be a lot more injuries due to the amount of games being played. That being said, he didn’t complain once about the expanded CL (more games) and happy to trot all over the world to play friendly for cash.

He should take a look at the NHL. 82 regular season games and a potential 28 more to win the Stanley Cup :) :)

Back