Kyle Lafferty finds new club

Have him and his missus not run up serious debts and owe a lot of people in Scotland a lot of money?

Makes sense to jet off to Cyprus.

He should have stayed at Kilmarnock as he would have been the main man and would have suited him.

Heard before he had wasted most his cash he earned from playing so maybe chasing the £ as he wont have many years left.

He’s said in interviews before he prefers playing abroad. Who can really blame him? I know what I would choose between Kilmarnock or Cyprus. He’s getting paid to play football in some of the nicest countries in the world

Fair enough but has he ever had a successful spell abroad?

Scotland, or sunny Cyprus? With (probably) a pay raise to boot? For a player in the twilight of his career? Absolute, no brainer. Plus, isn't he a single man? Come on...hahah! He probably went for half the pay. I would.

Nice part of the world to play football - couldn’t blame him - I’d much rather play in Cyprus than in the championship for Killie.

wonder what kind of weekly wage they are paying these days

Just looking at his Wiki page

Norway, Italy (twice), Switzerland, Turkey and now Cyprus

December in Cyprus does sound more appealing than December in Dingwall or Aberdeen to be fair

Well done Kyle's agent! December in Cyprus is most agreeable, it was 21c on Xmas day past, it'll beat a wet Tues night in Feb up in the Highlands!

Back