Kyle Lafferty

Hopefully we don't just pay him off so that he can end up at another Scottish team.

Maybe reading too much into it but 'agreeing his Rangers exit' almost sounds like a pay off as opposed to a transfer?

Truth be told he was never that good, even in his first spell.

Never wanted him back but thought he was looking pretty decent around Xmas time. Had a perfectly good goal ruled out up at Dens Park in that horrible game and then changed things against Kililie.

Seemed to just fade away after that. Watching him flounder around up front in the lone striker role was Herrera-esque.

Have to agree PB.

To me I only wanted him as a third striking option, not a second one. He wasn’t good enough to be regularly relied on imo.

Hope it's not a pay off but good to see a lot of movement for players going out recently Holt, Dodoo, Dorrans and Grezda left to move on

He done the same as Boyd, played a good season away at another club 'earned' a move to his 'boyhood' club and then....fcuked it.

Pair of daft bastards tbh.

Is the thailand move still on the cards? Better not send a cock pic there, he'll get a bigger one back!

Hope it's not a pay off but good to see a lot of movement for players going out recently Holt, Dodoo, Dorrans and Grezda left to move on
Thought Holt was going QPR?

Dorrans and Dodoo will probably be loans

God knows how we get rid of Grezda?

Sliding doors moment: Avril doesn't play him in the LC and he wins us the LC SF v Sheep at Hampden?

Goes on to have a great season for us.

I appreciate there are circumstance..

It does appear there was an element of ball ache to Lafferty in terms of managing him.

The brutal reality is his manager did have to open a paper and read about him sending cock pics about the place.... might seem trivial but it's just an additional drama not needed etc so I get trying to rid of that..

But.....I doubt our third choice forwards ends up being a massive upgrade on him - seems like as much a ball ache and cost to replace him as it is to have him.

On the park he was totally serviceable for what he was

can’t understand why he would wont to go, easy money sitting on the bench watching the famous for several thousands A week I could do that. he will prob try and screw us for an other season. as said as above Idiot who will prob never learn. he will regret this later on in life that’s for sure this is the biggest club he will never play for.

Rangers man through & through and a quality footballer all around - the way some of you guys talk about him is unreal. Some famous support, huh? Not just him, many of you run down countless other players current and former for no real reason at all actually. My favorite is the way you talk about Boyd because he’s “not loyal” in the press while at the same time you’re trashing him disloyally. Cognitive dissonance. Get a life.
Are you big Kyle with a dictionary next too him ?

All the talent and pedigree to be a big hit, like he was before but a matured version, instead we got the immaturity and 0 output this time.
Total waste of money that should have been left at Hearts to break timmy hearts.

Back