Lafferty leaves Sunderland

Who has ever seen a T-Rex run?
Dr Ian Malcolm
d5c9e27c88277b0922632981003e093b.gif

He will look back in his career with regret.

It's a shame as some talent the fella had, wish we could have him from March to May tho. That period of KL was fantastic.

I just have nothing of note to say about him.

In his first spell he was a bit of a waster who scored a few big goals.
His second spell he was terrible.

I don’t hate him, but a player I just forget about all the time. I can see him joining the likes of Motherwell or something.

I will be forever grateful to him for many moments of joy he provided. Particularly that day at Kilmarnock.

Don't want him back here but will be a bonus for other teams as he will have had plenty of experience playing in front of no fans in Sunderland.

People are probably using this to have a dig at Lafferty but that isn’t the case at all. He’s been Sunderland’s best striker since he signed, which admittedly isn’t saying much, but he’s kept his head down, trained well and scored goals when he’s been given starts.

He’s been released because the owners have no money and are stripping the club bare before filling it up with cheap free agents and youngens on loan from Premier League club. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him re-sign for a year if he doesn’t have a club come the start of the season

If i was a player like Lafferty I'd be straight over to MLS decent wages and nice weather for a few years before retirement
That move would be sensible and I'd imagine appealing to his glamorous wife. Would be down to location and wages I'd imagine.
Listened to a few of the interviews with players that have moved over and they all seem to enjoy it.

is that a joke im not getting here ?
Lafferty was signed by the Famous for a second time
How did he repay us?
By sending photos of his dick to young women and not applying himself during the second and critical spell
We really needed him during that second period and he really badly let us down.
“Idiot wind” indeed

Back