League Cup Final emails out

got until the 2nd feb to secure your ticket, if everyone insists on trying to purchase in the couple hours after email drops it will be like this save yourself stress and do it later today

For people saying everyone’s points are up since the Celtic/hearts games, remember that was when we were 3/4 through the 6th season whereas now we are only 1/2 through the 6th season so people’s points are probably about the same as they were.

got until the 2nd feb to secure your ticket, if everyone insists on trying to purchase in the couple hours after email drops it will be like this save yourself stress and do it later today
I know but the website should be capable of handling a high number of transactions.

Just been kicked out and back to a 45 minute wait. Will try again later.

F()ck it, I give up,

entered card details twice and then attempt to make payment, throws me back to the requirements screen. Half an hour of my day wasted. Will purchase later tonight

Whole way through then threw out at during purchase and into an hour long queue
How does that Robertson wan*er get away with his barefaced lies about upgrades etc every year

Logged on it says 45 minute wait- after 5 minutes it drops to a 17 minute wait - here’s hoping I’m in the process of purchasing within the next 10 minutes or so :eek:

Surely the guys who went to sheepland on December 20th and Dingwall three days later must be first to get a cup final ticket. Especially if you add on Humpden semi, Killie away in the league and the Perth Coo field??!!!

An absolute embarrassment of a website and this is apparently after an upgrade.

Our ticket technology is ridiculous, I've raised this in the past with the club and they've acknowledged it multiple times without any actual improvement to the user experience.

Why doesn’t the basket update when I add tickets for my children, so infuriating! Max one ticket allowed although all of our points are way above the threshold and we all received the emails!
I use a workaround which I know we shouldn't have to.

Add how many tickets you want as adult tickets under your name to basket you'll get an error message saying only one ticket.

Go to each drop down box and select your kids names numbers that are in your friends and family and update basket the price should change to concessions and you can check out.

Good luck its a pain in the arse.

Took me just under an hour to get a ticket in the basket and checkout. No idea what stand I’ve ended up with, website kept coming up an error message when trying to stick a ticket in the basket

Ffs what a rigmarole that was! That ticket website is an utter shambles.

Got there in the end though, although i'll not count my chickens until I receive the email confirmation.

South stand upper bought. South lower was showing sold out.

Website is an absolute disgrace.

the website for an elite club is a shambles btw - kicked out. giving it a by til later, appreciate that we can wait but people want to just get their ticket sorted. Shambles.

Gutted I have a ST, CCCS, mygers 1100 points, I thought I was a cert. But there’s more deserving fans than myself.

It’s only going to get harder. I wish I bought tickets for the pub.

That ticket portal is not fit for purpose, it’s got a terrible user experience every time There’s a hampden game

Should have different windows for people in top 6000, then allow next group on etc

Managed to sort a north stand ticket after about an hour trying

That points cut off seems remarkably high too? What’s the new bronze cut off for points?

I didn’t expect bronze to get any but I thought it wouldn’t be far off the cut off

Back