Leckie

He is no worse than plenty of our own last night piling in on a 19year old boy who has made a monumental error of judgment. The kid was trending on Twitter due to the plié on and some of the vitriol was a disgrace. He has been a moron and he has fucked up but people need to have a wee think before they dive in.
Nobody likes bullies and unfortunately a lot of us are being bullies.

I despise these internet lynch mobs. Fair enough if it's a clown from ISIS trying to get back in the country or some scumbag mugging a pensioner, they deserve all they get, but when it comes to things like Cummings or that medical women from the nats, then I find it disgusting behaviour which many of them wouldn't say to anyones face.

I made my old dears life a misery at that age, especially getting into trouble at the football.

Regret it all now, but we all think we know better at that age and auld yins are out to kill our fun.

That's the mindset when your young. Doesnt matter wether your at Rangers or working at tesco, and it's even worse with lads.
Being honest I was exactly the same in my younger days mate, a total idiot who was lucky to not get into serious trouble or worse.
But like the vast majority of young lads learnt from my mistakes,even though it was the hard way.
Obviously disappointed with the lad and the rest who where stupid but am prepared to cut them some slack for two reasons.
Firstly it would be hypocritical of me to call for the young lads life to be ruined as I done much worse and secondly because I know that even though we can make mistakes that everyone can turn their lives round.
As for leckie jumping on the bandwagon he can go and fcuk himself the hypocritical Cnut.

Pattersons a professional footballer who has played at the highest level for on of the biggest clubs in the world. He's had it constantly reiterated what the expectations are and watched what happens after two colleagues done the same.

Leckies just a knob

No. He's a wee Paisley poet who pretends to support St. Mirren when it's not exactly a secret where his true loyalties lie.
It's not often I'll be fair to Leckie but he's been at every single St. Mirren game I've ever worked at (he's usually not). There's plenty to take aim at him for but he is a St. Mirren fan.

Leckie writes for the Sun. Maybe he should do an article on the London office's Christmas party

Practically a full blown orgy according to popbitch and Private Eye, with little social distancing

I’m still furious at him and the others, and they deserve the punishment coming their way, I’ll exclude Zungu from this, but young professional footballers lead a very sheltered life these days, everything is done fir them, they tend to be more immature than a working lad of the same age, I’m not making excuses for them, just stating a fact.

Was there any praise from 'Lackie' in his article about Rangers flying the flag for Scottish Football in Europe this season again (including the past two years) and performing very well in one of the most exciting Europa League games of the season last night? A game which practically most National TV news programmes have mentioned first in their sports reporting today.

I assume it was a mainly a hatchet job on Paterson (deserved or undeserved) with some faint praise for Rangers performance given grudgingly. I ask only because I never read his constant anti-Rangers diatribe. However, I always like to confirm the 'limited in scope', jealous, prejudiced, poor and unimaginative writing skills, and parochial views of the average Scottish sport hack in comparison to the opposite reporting of English journalists.

what lot of people forgetting if they had of got away with it and turned up at training had the virus our season would be stuffed. fortunately they got cought . sorry no sympathy .
peop;e have died with this others have lost there jobs. these so called kids are privelaged to play for the RANGERS and getting well payed for ir.

Wee copy n paste wouldnt go a miss.
Aye it would, can we no just ignore what these cunts say. They do it for the attention and we readily give it to them despite apparently no reading their pish. Sorry bud no really a dig at you as you didn't post it but don't get why we need to vent daily over journalists that hate us spouting shite, they always have and always will. It will get worse because they are becoming more and more irrelevant

Leckie just upping the pressure to ensure a long ban - nothing more nothing less. An odious little man (in so many ways) that uses crayon instead of a keyboard.

I know Patterson made an @rse of himself but for Leckie no have a go at a 19 year old in a National rag is shameful even by his standards.
Think people like leckie should calm down and all these people saying he shouldn't play for the club again are talking nonsense he 19 how many if be honest can say didn't make mistakes at that age he will been told to stay s way for 2weeks heavily fined by the club no doubt spfl will hurry thru punishment not drag there heels like over dubi gate but the worst punishment is tav could be a long term injury and has set himself backs with regards to being his replacement no he going to have to work double harder to impress Gerrard

And no 19 year old soldier ever did anything selfish or stupid in any of those world wars eh?
What a ridiculously stupid comparison to make.
Your twisting my point. If a 19 year old is deemed mature enough to drink, vote, and fight in war then he’s mature enough to be responsible for his actions. People are treating him like he’s a terrible two year old and incapable of understanding the consequences of his actions.

He’s all the man he will ever be at 19 and has made a costly mistake . However Leckie is a sewer rat who uses online dating sites , nobody takes him remotely seriously .
All the man he'll ever be at nineteen?......Sorry bud but thats nonsense, most 19 year old are still daft boys, and as such do daft boy things. He's made a really poor decision but let's not get too carried away , we've all done silly things as teenagers that we wouldnt do now, let the the boy learn from it, it might just be the making of him.

All the man he'll ever be at nineteen?......Sorry bud but thats nonsense, most 19 year old are still daft boys, and as such do daft boy things. He's made a really poor decision but let's not get too carried away , we've all done silly things as teenagers that we would t do now, let the the boy learn from it.
I agree with your point but he is all the man he will ever be . We lost men at the Somme that age . Some people mature at 16, some at 35, some never seem to, but regardless of all that he’s royally screwed up here and I just hope for him and his family of great bluenoses there’s a path back for him. I believe there is.

All the man he'll ever be at nineteen?......Sorry bud but thats nonsense, most 19 year old are still daft boys, and as such do daft boy things. He's made a really poor decision but let's not get too carried away , we've all done silly things as teenagers that we wouldnt do now, let the the boy learn from it, it might just be the making of him.
We weren't all playing for Rangers in the middle of a global pandemic and had teammates who had already phucked up and pissed the gaffer off. He knew exactly what he was doing and he'll only be sorry because he got caught.

I agree with your point but he is all the man he will ever be . We lost men at the Somme that age . Some people mature at 16, some at 35, some never seem to, but regardless of all that he’s royally screwed up here and I just hope for him and his family of great bluenoses there’s a path back for him. I believe there is.
We lost boys at the Somme at that age.

We weren't all playing for Rangers in the middle of a global pandemic and had teammates who had already phucked up and pissed the gaffer off. He knew exactly what he was doing and he'll only be sorry because he got caught.
Nobody is saying he didn't know what he was doing but what he did at nineteen isn't necessarily what he would do at say 25, teenagers don't think like adults , I think its mental to write a boy off for making a mistake.

Sorry but the 5 deserve all the criticism that heads their way

Imagine they didn’t get caught and turned up to training as normal and one of them had COVID.

Could have decimated our squad for both our Antwerp games and put us out, as well as the next couple of league games with a severely weakened side giving the mentally challengeds something to chase again

Idiots all 5 of them
Well, they did get caught, and none of them have Covid so stop fantasising like a stairhead washer wummin. The boys did wrong, but it doesn't mean they deserve a continuous stream of virulent abuse from their own.

They are 19 year old kids who have not had a life for a full year, a full year at 19 of being under house arrest. No danger I would have put up with that at 19. Anybody saying they would have sat in the house alone for a full year at 19 is talking through their arse. They had a Chinese together with people they see everyday at work, they didn't torture animals or sacrifice children. They made a mistake and there'll be a price to pay but a bit of perspective would go along way here.
Just about to post something very similar.

Nobody is saying he didn't know what he was doing but what he did at nineteen isn't necessarily what he would do at say 25, teenagers don't think like adults , I think its mental to write a boy off for making a mistake.
I'm not writing him off, I just can't believe how stupid he's been after seeing what happened to Jordan Jones and George Edmundson. Not to mention the negative press it puts on an otherwise brilliant season.

I'm not writing him off, I just can't believe how stupid he's been after seeing what happened to Jordan Jones and George Edmundson. Not to mention the negative press it puts on an otherwise brilliant season.
100% agree, hopefully Gerrard reads him the riot act and the boy takes on board exactly how fortunate he is and does everything to make amends.

And? He's still a 19 tear old boy. 19 year old boys do stupid things without thinking of the consequences. That's what young people do.
I agree, boy was probably chasing his hole at a party!

Then Leckie found out and is jealous of the chance.

It was stupid but let's not crucify the lad.

as much as i hate Leckie, if he's big enough and old enough to wear the jersey and enjoy the praise that goes with it then he's old enough to get flack from being a clown. 19 isn't a kid

Bollocks. He is still 19 no matter what. If he was doing it in a work place environment he'd be a bully.

We all talk about Rangers family, but fuk up and the kicked out the family.

Back