Legia away independent ticket emails out

The email inviting you to go online and purchase the ticket mentioned sending your itineray at the start of the last paragraph.
Cheers mate I never noticed that. I’ve emailed mine over now but still expecting it by post tomorrow. Worst case I’ll have to collect it in Warsaw.

I think collecting in Glasgow or delivered to home is safer as long as the itinerary checking is thorough.

Sorry for my abrupt response mate.
The TC have obviously made a decision to cut down the number of travelling staff, thus the delivery system, but it is totally open to abuse. Thats why they changed it back around 10 years ago to stop tickets being passed into wrong hands. For the qualifiers there is no time to check itineraries, tickets were easily obtained in our end in Denmark.

Thought the tickets were going today but I’ve not received anything from the post office about my special delivery. Anyone else the same ?

There should be verification that the original buyer of the ticket is the one who uses it to access the away stadium.

If it gets re-sold, the new owner should obviously be allowed access, but the original buyer should lose the points.

How would you manage that? It’s absolute chaos trying to get into the stadium at some of our away games, adding a further ticket check would make matters worse.

Wtf.

Did you send off an itinerary mate? I didn’t and I’m now wondering if that’s the issue. I never sent one previously and was got my ticket though so assumed it was fine!
No I didn't, I've been away at a music festival in the middle of rural Somerset with no data signal.

I got my mate to log on for me and register/buy my ticket.
Got back to London today and I have an email from Royal Mail just after 2pm today.

No I didn't, I've been away at a music festival in the middle of rural Somerset with no data signal.

I got my mate to log on for me and register/buy my ticket.
Got back to London today and I have an email from Royal Mail just after 2pm today.

At least I know that’s not the issue then. As I said, been fine for other trips without sending it off.

At least I know that’s not the issue then. As I said, been fine for other trips without sending it off.

I’m not trying to be a smart arse here, but why would you not send your travel itinerary when it clearly tells you to send it every round? I don’t get why you would take the chance of missing out on a ticket. You might get lucky and they don’t have time to check every time, but there’s obviously a chance they could actually check and you then end up humped.

I’m not trying to be a smart arse here, but why would you not send your travel itinerary when it clearly tells you to send it every round? I don’t get why you would take the chance of missing out on a ticket. You might get lucky and they don’t have time to check every time, but there’s obviously a chance they could actually check and you then end up humped.

Forgot. Said twice already I’ve never had an issue. Really don’t think they care. You receive the point as soon as you’ve paid.

I've sent my itinerary and dont have an email from the post office. One of my other pals didn't send his itinerary and does have an email from the post office.

Bizarre stuff.

Forgot. Said twice already I’ve never had an issue. Really don’t think they care. You receive the point as soon as you’ve paid.

Out of interest- how many times have you applied for a ticket without sending an itinerary? I just find it mental that you would take the chance of ruining your trip.
You don’t always get the point straight away btw, sometimes they only add the point after the match.

Me personally, I haven't even booked a flight yet as I'm only just back from the middle of nowhere.

I've only been in the TC when it's been collection in the host city, so I've never sent an itinerary.

Bought ticket and sent itinerary but no email either. Having said that it can sometimes take a while for emails to come through when I buy tickets anyway.

I did ask them to confirm everything was OK but as usual it was ignored. God only knows what our £20 fee goes on because it isn't proper admin.

Last edited:
Having spoken to the ticket centre there we had a small number who were missed on the special delivery collection - they are being emailed soon to ask if they still want it sent to arrive tomorrow or if they want to collect in Poland

From SLO on twitter

I got one through SD today and one which didn't.

Look forward to the email...... as now i'll have to collect in PL!

Postie just been. No delivery for me. I emailed Travel Club and received an instantaneous reply.

Hi GD

Your ticket will be available to uplift in Warsaw. Collection will be from the stadium and further details will be emailed once they have been confirmed.

Regards”

No delivery for me and no email as yet from SD or Ticket office
Just phoned the ticket office and my ticket hasn’t even been sent yet! Some error with some Special deliveries.
I was given the option of it being sent today or collection in Warsaw.
I opted for collection, (even though a pain) as I can’t trust the ticket getting to be by tomorrow.
Emails being sent out later today confirm logistics for collection in Warsaw.

Just phoned the ticket office and my ticket hasn’t even been sent yet! Some error with some Special deliveries.
I opted for collection, (even though a pain) as I can’t trust the ticket getting to be by tomorrow.
Same for me mate. I was told uplift at the ground, probably from the SLO between 2hrs prior to and up to kick off.
No big hassle then, at least we don’t have to go into the city centre to collect.

Good to hear there is collection in Warsaw. I emailed them before the weekend re this but have not heard back. Guess they been busy. Hoping they also bring my ST smartcard as never arrived here in Croatia, assuming it was mailed in first place!

Good to hear there is collection in Warsaw. I emailed them before the weekend re this but have not heard back. Guess they been busy. Hoping they also bring my ST smartcard as never arrived here in Croatia, assuming it was mailed in first place!
Guess you will be driving down from Croatia?
At least you won’t have the scary experience this time of my driving from Malaga to Gibraltar
Would rather not have the hassle of collection, however it was smooth enough in Gib.

Just phoned and any tickets purchased on Friday weren't picked up on the report for posting so need to pick up mine over there

Guess you will be driving down from Croatia?
At least you won’t have the scary experience this time of my driving from Malaga to Gibraltar
Would rather not have the hassle of collection, however it was smooth enough in Gib.
We got there and back;) Next time book an automatic :)

Wtf.

Did you send off an itinerary mate? I didn’t and I’m now wondering if that’s the issue. I never sent one previously and was got my ticket though so assumed it was fine!

I sent an intinarary as well no ticket today so have to get at post office tomorrow at 0830 before we leave at 9am

Just received email from the Travel Club, my ticket wasn't sent out yesterday.

Will reply back to them asking to pick up over in Warsaw, can't get to Ibrox tomorrow and will miss the delivery if they send it out tonight.

I sent an intinarary as well no ticket today so have to get at post office tomorrow at 0830 before we leave at 9am

Spoke to them earlier mate. Apparently there was. ‘glitch’ and all ticket purchases made on the Friday they went on sale were not sent.

Farce.

Wtf.

I never sent an itenarary and got my ticket special delivery this morning...just totally forgot to do it.

Edit - just seen your other post - my ticket was ordered Saturday at 4pm

The itinerary isn’t an issue bud. Never really has been, it was just a way of trying to stop people buying for the point. Anyone who’s been on the last couple of trips will know it’s not worked.

Glitches happen so I'm not mega annoyed but I hope they learn from it and put in checks! Must have realised there were substantially less SD this game!

Oh well, collection in Warsaw it is.

An email from Travel Club

TRAVEL CLUB
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE
LEGIA WARSAW v RANGERS FC
MARSHALL JOZEF PILSUDSKI’S MUNICIPAL STADIUM
THURSDAY 22 AUGUST – 7PM LOCAL TIME

Dear Supporter,

Thank you for purchasing a ticket for the above game.
Unfortunately due to an oversight your ticket was not posted yesterday and will be posted by Special Delivery tonight, and should arrive with you by 1pm tomorrow.
If you would prefer to collect your ticket from Rangers Ticket Centre before 5pm on Wednesday 21 August, or from Rangers staff at the away stadium approximately 2 hours before the match, please notify us by replying to this emailbefore 3pm today, stating your Rangers Number.
We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Rangers Ticket Centre

TRAVEL CLUB

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

Dear Supporter,

Unfortunately due to an oversight your ticket was not posted yesterday and will be posted by Special Delivery tonight, and should arrive with you by 1pm tomorrow.
If you would prefer to collect your ticket from Rangers Ticket Centre before 5pm on Wednesday 21 August, or from Rangers staff at the away stadium approximately 2 hours before the match, please notify us by replying to this emailbefore 3pm today, stating your Rangers Number.

Rangers Ticket Centre
Kick off is at 8pm local time isn't it?

7pm BST.

TRAVEL CLUB

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

Dear Supporter,

Rangers Ticket Centre
7pm local time wtf!! Suppose they got the day right at least.

Just got the email. So buying the moment they became available doesn't work out well then :rolleyes:
It looks like an individual error at the ticket office unfortunately, by whoever did the computer processing for postage for this match.

This will have only affected people on 4 points or more, who purchased between 17:30 and 23:59 on Friday evening.

I’ve just emailed and got a reply from the travel club. Cutting it fine and I think it will be chaos.

Collection will be 1-2 hours before kick off form the stadium. The exact place at the stadium is still to be confirmed.

Back