Legia Televised?

Gordy Boy

It's on Arena Sport 1 which is a Slovakian channel.

It's also on TVP Sport which is Polish.

Nothing for Britain as yet.

Mcdxxx

Official Ticketer
Just cancelled premier sports..had hoped a few of our games would game been on but a waste of money..was going to keep it as I thought la liga and serie a were on it..now I realise how easy it is to watch rtv I won’t subscribe for the Scottish cup..would our games in that be on rtv

Rt. Hon. Bearman

Just cancelled premier sports..had hoped a few of our games would game been on but a waste of money..was going to keep it as I thought la liga and serie a were on it..now I realise how easy it is to watch rtv I won’t subscribe for the Scottish cup..would our games in that be on rtv
Premier and the BBC share Scottish Cup rights. RTV cannot show it in the UK.

Our participation in the Scottish Cup doesn’t begin until January however. You can re-subscribe to Premier then.

Smkz23

Serie A is on it.

Laidlaw Loyal

Just told my ol' Da to do the same. No Gers games until January.

mkgers

If you use a VPN you'll be able to watch every rangers game this season barring the Europa League ties (if the same as last season) due to eufa rules. The europa games aee on BT though

borderbluenose

If you use a VPN you'll be able to watch every rangers game this season barring the Europa League ties (if the same as last season) due to eufa rules. The Europa games aee on BT though
Or move to Spain and watch it only miss the beers and the 6 hours travel still back for second leg v Warsaw and scum game

Gregybear

As an aside the coverage of the France v Scotland Rugby last night was amateurish. The worst yet. We keep Premier for the Pro 14 but disappointed the Teddy Bears haven't been on much

bobally

As an aside the coverage of the France v Scotland Rugby last night was amateurish. The worst yet. We keep Premier for the Pro 14 but disappointed the Teddy Bears haven't been on much
I gave the SRU a complaint about selling out to Premier. Never got an answer.

rangeral

Pretty sure it wasn't on RTV. Something to do with UEFA owning the rights to the play off round.
UEFA don't own the rights to the EL play-off round, from the the group stage onwards yes

No UK broadcaster took, so RTV had worldwide rights including UK for the game, (excluded Russia)

mkgers

How is it RTV get the rights for it?

Would they submit a bid to UEFA or is it Legia they submit it to?
I would imagine UEFA as its their competition mate. Hence why we had to secure the rights for our home games previously.

Edit obviously I'm wrong :))

Southernlion

The irony here being that you use both the question and exclamation marks wrongly.

No space between text and mark. Get it?
Actually it is a matter of custom & practice. If you check out old books you will find that they conform to Recoba’s style. S/he is only giving their age away