Legia v Atromitos

Going by the stats on 365 Legia well on top,

62% possession and 8 shots at goal, 1 shot for the Greeks.

Cpx5Bjm.png

Don't know anything really about either team but wouldn't mind if we play Legia. Was at the Cracovia vs Lodz game a couple of weeks ago and the standard of the Ekstraklasa is pretty poor. I'd expect us to get through against Polish opposition.

Don't know anything really about either team but wouldn't mind if we play Legia. Was at the Cracovia vs Lodz game a couple of weeks ago and the standard of the Ekstraklasa is pretty poor. I'd expect us to get through against Polish opposition.
Shouldn’t have any fears over playing either but Legia may pose some ‘crowd management’ problems in Glasgow and could see some locals trying to nick some of our flags over there

Shouldn’t have any fears over playing either but Legia may pose some ‘crowd management’ problems in Glasgow and could see some locals trying to nick some of our flags over there

Well then we should behave like actual, functioning adults and give those overgrown manchildren some flags if they are actually sad enough to care about it. These things are a two way street with simpletons and losers on our side actually thinking that a flag is something to fight for.

App called "Live Football TV - Live Scores" is brilliant for seeing allthe channels games are on as well.

Fairly sure that only shows you the ones that on in the UK.

Am I right? LiveOnSat is excellent for finding out where a Rangers game might be on when you're travelling and some random Romanian channel is showing our game for whatever reason.

Well then we should behave like actual, functioning adults and give those overgrown manchildren some flags if they are actually sad enough to care about it. These things are a two way street with simpletons and losers on our side actually thinking that a flag is something to fight for.
There was a hint of sarcasm and understatement with the flag thing. A lost flag could well be the least of the travelling fans worries though often nowadays it seems these Eastern European ultras groups have a reputation or bark far worse than their bite. If Ferencvaros and Dinamo Zagreb can pass off relatively hassle free hopefully us in Warsaw could as well

Think id rather play the greek mob. Based on having never heard of them lol

I'm presuming the Greek side are the weaker of the two as I've never heard of them?
Think id rather play the greek mob. Based on having never heard of them lol

I haven't heard of them either - and that worries me. Its usually a sign of a team on the 'up' and enjoying their first taste of success. Which makes them dangerous. I'd really like us to avoid Athens and its God-awful heat in the middle of August as well. It will be pushing 35 degrees there at kick-off time.

Worst comment of the night.

I wouldn’t advocate “fights” but supporters clubs pay a lot of money for some of those flags. It won’t be nice when they get knicked

This Greek mob don’t look up to much other than their keeper who is having a blinder

Last edited:
Fairly sure that only shows you the ones that on in the UK.

Am I right? LiveOnSat is excellent for finding out where a Rangers game might be on when you're travelling and some random Romanian channel is showing our game for whatever reason.
Nah, shows every country the games on in. Had the Danish and American channels for us tonight, as well as Chinese. Easily got over 100 channels showing as having the Liverpool game on tomorrow night.

Legia look half decent abs have created a load of chances with some great saves by the Greek team’s keeper.
The Greeks look workmanlike but well be different proposition with home advantage.
Difficult to say how we would do against these two but I think the management would be confident.
For a 0-0 the last 20 mins was entertaining enough with lots of creative play and chances created.
Legia’s no 9 Cariltas looks a player.

only caught first ten of the second half and last few minutes but based on that weve as much chance going to greece as poland. dunno what folk who say a bit more of the games think?

Sounds like the Greek team are SPL-type dross that will sit in banks of four and do %^*& all and we will beat them 1-0 on aggregate, whilst the Polish mob are an impotent attacking team we could knock for five or six in the first leg.

Should we fancy ourselves against either of these teams?
I watched last 30 minutes. We have nothing to fear from these two teams. I don't know what the Greeks are like up front as they hardly came out of their own half. Legia could not break them down.

Back