Legia v Atromitos

I fancy a trip to Greece. Hope they do it with home advantage next week.

We should be fine against either.

Going by the stats this greek mob looked happy to sit in and take the 0-0, is that the kind of team we want to progress?
Legia will be a tough challenge but if they are the kind of team that likes to open up and play it probably suits us more..

Yes, very much.
Both had decent quality.
Don’t think the Greeks will like the physicality.

Just watched the second half, it was all the Greek mob, the game finished goalless.

We will be heavy favourites if we get through.

0-0 at home is not too bad a result these days in Europe. The pressure will mainly be on the Greeks in the return.

Not bothered who we will play ,Alfie plays like he played tonight he will give them a few nightmares

Reactions: M@x
Selfishly I’d rather Warsaw, football wise both teams seems similar level but I’ve never been there & looks an interesting place / culture stuff to do, ticks another euro capital city off my list to visit
Went to both panathinaikos games over there , a 3rd Athens trip not ideal for me , I’d rather avoid however Athens of course has fantastic tourist / leisure / cultural opportunities for those that have not been , would be a good trip

188114.jpg

or...

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

I'll be having this regardless...

img_5493.jpg

:):):) Yum yum.

A lot of their fans are on twitter saying that they want to get us for the atmosphere and will be pissed if the team rob them of a chance to visit hallowed Ibrox!

Back