Legia v Atromitos

188114.jpg

or...

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

I'll be having this regardless...

img_5493.jpg

:):):) Yum yum.
Pierogis and cheap booze please!

Quite funny the thought of someone panicking at how good the Greeks looked away from home :D

I know, i was watching the green team press, and the white team counter. I knew the poles were at home. And although foreign commentators I could have sworn the crowd were behind the green team. So to be told on here by someone that the greeks were the better team, and then that the poles played in white!!! I thought I had lost the plot. ha ha

Last edited:
Seems we’d of been in this unknown situation with the exception of Wolves.

We could’ve faced

Pyunik/Wolves- 0-4
FCSB/Mlada Boleslav - 0-0
Legia/Atromitos - 0-0
Haugesund/PSV - 0-1

All being well....do we know if there’s any potential away leg date changes on the cards? As far as I can see a tie against Legia shouldn’t change but not sure what other Athens teams are in the competition.

All being well....do we know if there’s any potential away leg date changes on the cards? As far as I can see a tie against Legia shouldn’t change but not sure what other Athens teams are in the competition.

Atromitos and AEK Athens are scheduled to be home in 1st leg

Using different grounds in Athens is not a problem

Going on next week's schedule Atromitos play Wednesday AEK Athens Thursday then

Atromitos v Rangers most likely to be Wednesday 21st August with AEK Athens game on 22nd they won 2-0 away last night in Romania

Last edited:
Atromitos and AEK Athens are scheduled to be home in 1st leg

Using different grounds in Athens is not a problem

Going on next week's schedule Atromitos play Wednesday AEK Athens Thursday then

Atromitos v Rangers most likely to be Wednesday 21st August with AEK Athens game on 22nd they won 2-0 away last night in Romania
Cheers mate

Mind that Greek Goalkeeper who was around for decades that looked like George Clooney?
If you do, good
If you don't, there was one
I'm your go to Greek football statto

Back