Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

Cause and effect.

Many others have coped perfectly fine and many more will continue to do so.

They may accelerate James McLean signing so they have a Oirish victimhood posterboy.

Did you see all them bigots hanging the bed sheets outside parkhead, chasing the team bus and vile words on the celtic forums. All because he is a victim. Scandalous.

Reference to the Jim Spence posting now merged here (for context).

Hmmmm.

Singing 'The Rangers are ShIte' in a Tim pub.
Calling Rangers fans 'DOBs'.
Spitting on a Rangers scarf.

Volleyed back over the net to you, Jum.

Last edited:
No, not from the Celtc fans or board from Scottish society...
“I’ve no view on Neil Lennon’s departure. That’s a football decision. But I have a view on his treatment in Scotland. Vile anti catholic anti Irish bigotry marked much of it. Those who washed their hands of it show us what kind of country we were and are capable of being.”
It’s a bit of a conundrum Lavybrush heid is it not.The snp Republican utopia isn’t all it promised and elections on the horizon.Who you voting for now ping?Questions questions but not many answers.or you could just fu*k off to the Tay bridge and ta ta!

Our title win will be like a gale-force wind ripping through Jim Spence's heart. Forever.

And I have to say that, knowing that pleases me. It really does.
Jim Spence is just another bigot with a platform to spread his filthy lies about poor wee Neil
As for what he has to say on Lennon/any subject ever at any point - file under "lol, don't care".

The most recent and appalling abuse in years, came from within and amongst their own kind.

Poor Neic: not safe to walk or stagger about the streets: the most despised man in Scottish football, the one who will forever be known as the man that failed to win the 10.

You can go home now, to where you'll be safe. Haha.

GIRFUY

“I’ve no view on Neil Lennon’s departure. That’s a football decision. But I have a view on his treatment in Scotland. Vile anti catholic anti Irish bigotry marked much of it. Those who washed their hands of it show us what kind of country we were and are capable of being.”
just posted on another thread that this was coming, Jim Spence is a total prick.

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard: "I can't say I'm surprised because of what's been going on over there. But I obviously take no personal satisfaction, so I wish him well for the future."

well said Gaffer ;)

translated 'Lennon is clueless and classless and should've been fired long ago. I'm happy he's gone as the smell from him was bogging during games against them, maybe he'll get a job in Tesco’

It was his own fans, Rangers fans love him and want him to stay.

This just isn't true.
Spence and others say these things and they become accepted as fact by usage .
Lennon gets abuse because of the way he acts and speaks NOT because he's Irish or Catholic.

Hes irrelevant, puts shit out there to get response and will no doubt get at least one, retweet it and say, look, big bad bigoted Rangers fans. Best to be ignored

Noticeably, Graham Spiers hasn't deemed Lennon's sacking worthy of a Twitter message.

Once upon a time he could be relied upon to churn out the rubbish posted by Spence.

But it looks like even Spiers gave up on him...

Someone had claimed on her a while ago that they couldn’t sack him without paying him a bonus for winning the league as until it was technically over he would still be due the money. I wonder if it was an agreement to do with that. Just rumour obviously.

I think it's reasonable to think it was a fairly mutual decision at the very least. He may have had a few upper-level folk having a word in his ear "encouraging" him to make the right decision.

I imagine they'll have worked out some kind of compensation package as a meet in the middle way of amicably ending things by him resigning.

Big bag of Smokey Mountain Chew and a bag of cans ought to do it.

Their managers always have "12-month rolling contracts".

Every single day they are 12 months from the end of their contract.

If they fired him then they would have to pay him 12 months of salary and any bonuses he could have received.

They will have put pressure on him to forego the salary and bonuses by resigning rather than being fired.
Not true. You can trigger an end date to a contract, ie Lennon has a 12 month rolling contract. On the xth of November, he gets told his contract is being stopped from today. He is effectively working his notice. Lets say its 3 months since then. He has 9 months left of his salary. Celtic may continue to pay him for 9 months or pay him up now. I'd be amazed if they didn't trigger his notice.

Pretty sure it will be a blurred line on whether he was sacked or resigned. A whole conversation will have taken place over the legal niceties and promises given on any money Lennon was due. It's probably 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other.
Exactly, remember this is a guy who left Hibs without resigning, without being sacked or without being investigated about anything all at the same time so the distinction for him at least is blurred.

Christie has never played in the Champions League.

Edouard and Ajer have both only started one game in the CL - Both in a 0-5 home defeat to PSG.

Edouard also came on as a late sub in a 0-1 home defeat to Anderlecht.

Hardly going to bump their prices up.
Ok I stand corrected on that one but they are Internationalists. Price tags for young internationalists with decent experience these days can be anything, plus they have a good record of getting good fees for average players.

if we accepted 6m for any of them this place would be going mental. Their in there prime.

How much are you expecting for two guys in their late 20s being bought from Scottish Football in the last year of their deals? They are both great players and worth as much as a lot of players going for more than that but this is Scottish Football, the market value of our players have a ceiling.

At an absolute push we might get £15m for both imo.

I'd be delighted to be wrong of course.

Goldson and Tav need to go this Summer if they don't sign new deals.

I heard his interview on Tuesday night. He wasn't for leaving.

He's was clearly asked to resign, which is effectively the sack.

How much are you expecting for two guys in their late 20s being bought from Scottish Football in the last year of their deals? They are both great players and worth as much as a lot of players going for more than that but this is Scottish Football, the market value of our players have a ceiling.

At an absolute push we might get £15m for both imo.

I'd be delighted to be wrong of course.

Goldson and Tav need to go this Summer if they don't sign new deals.
I would be looking for at least 10m each. They are late 20s, not early 30s where age might make a difference. Their numbers and consistency speak for themselves in the league and europe.

Where’s the village idiot Tommy Sheridan ? I want to hear his wise words. He’ll appear soon enough to Rhally the troops surely.

Back