Lennon says griff on throwing objects at fans. I say he should have a nation wide stadium ban

I think its despicable the way they are trying to use his mental health as an excuse, I along with many others in here have my own problems with mental health issues but I know right from wrong and I know if I threw something at someone in work I'd be in the brown stuff.

Completely agree.

You can have mental health issues and still be a decent human being, or, like Griffiths, you can have mental health issues and be a horrible scumbag.

It's becoming a convinient shield to protect his unsavory behaviour, as well as a stick to beat opposition fans who take umbrage with Griffiths' antics with.

At least 1 player or more always get it tight from the opposing fans. Just summit they have to deal with. He should be punished and punished hard.
And who was the gesture to when he scored pointing at someone and shushing them.

Guys a complete n utter tool

What he did was typical ignorance from him. It's not the fact that this was 'just a bit of tape', there's more to it than that.

Any other person would roll the tape up and throw it in the bin or on the ground for some other lackie to put in the bin - because that's all the tape is worth now it's been used. This pr1ck decided to teach the Killie fan with so much disrespect and contempt, he decided to throw the tape at him. To Griffiths, the Killie fan was no better than a manky bucket that you'd throw your rubbish in.

The thing is. I think there are two issues here:

Throwing of objects (I have not seen object defined so as to exclude certain items which you can throw at players)

Inciting disorder.

A bit of tape is hee haw in the scheme of things but the act of a player throwing anything at the crowd is frankly outrageous.

This picture from SNS shows about seven of them having a go at the old guy the tape was thrown at.

ZGNjOWVlZWRiM2Ix.jpg

He was always going to say that he did nothing wrong. The poor wee guy has to put up with abuse from the stands every week blah blah blah. Hes a scumbag who only has himself to blame.

ZGNjOWVlZWRiM2Ix.jpg

Disciplinary Rule 204 - All Clubs and recognised football bodies shall procure that its officials, Team Staff, employees and players conduct themselves in an orderly fashion at all times during and/or after a match. In particular, Clubs and recognised football bodies are responsible for ensuring that its officials, Team Staff, employees and players refrain from any one or a combination of the following: (a) becoming involved in a confrontation (b) conduct that is likely to lead to or to exacerbate or prolong a hostile or argumentative situation with players and/or team staff from the opposing team and/or match officials (c) conduct that may otherwise incite disorder.

Anyone who takes anything Lennon says serious wants their head examined
This is a guy who was hit on the chest with a coin whilst wearing a padded jacket and proceeded to roll about the deck holding his face feigning injury
The absolute embarrassment of his actions were lost or purposely omitted by a compliant media desperate to play the catholic victim card
Lennon epitomises the term a Bigot, he is a perfect fit for no shame fc

Rangers fan throws a wee plastic juice bottle at a thug who was attacking our Rangers captain on the pitch , you would think he would be commended for trying to stop an assault , not in Scotland.
The good samaritan gets arrested, charged and convicted. He is given a 3yr ban from all football grounds . The wee plastic bottle hit nae-body . Let me be clear I firmly believe the throwing of any object aimed at a person against their wishes should involve the law.
Surely , with consistency being the buzz word at the moment lea griffiths should have to answer why he felt the need to throw a missile at an old man ...If found guilty , face similar punishment as those processed before him for similar actions.
I'm sure if this is griffiths first offence , he'd only get a severe warning anyway..

I have seen this now and he lobbed it at the old guy. He didn’t throw it to the ground as their pal Lenny claims.

Anyway if the mhedia hadn’t come up with all of the sh!’te about Alfredo nobody would care what he did.

A Kilmarnock fan who may or may not have been involved in an altercation with a football player who may or may not wear a green and white kit leaves Rugby park after Celtc game.
tenor.gif

This picture from SNS shows about seven of them having a go at the old guy the tape was thrown at.

ZGNjOWVlZWRiM2Ix.jpg
Who’s the guy with SF on his top (behind Craig Gordon) and who is he pulling back by the jacket - and why the need to pull him back ?? Quite obviously he thinks the pr!ck he has by the coat tails is in the wrong.

While Thumbheid causes the commotion and skulks away hiding.

Shower of gormless sh!tebags. 7 of them against an elderly gentleman.

Thumbheid represents the complete lack if respect thats coming into the game, from players and fans alike. If he had thrown anything, tape/paper whatever at me i would struggle to not go for him

Back