Lennon says griff on throwing objects at fans. I say he should have a nation wide stadium ban

“Griff” would seem to indicate some familiarity and closeness. Could even be seen as a display of affection

For me it matters not what was thrown it cannot be a sensible thing to do. After what we have witnessed this season I would expect the compliance manager to cite the player and Johnson who made a ridiculous dive if there is any fairness in the system.

People on social media saying 'aw it's only sock tape' players shouldn't be throwing ANYTHING into the crowd. He should defo get hammered for this but no doubt claire will be away on holiday and nothing will be done.

There is a debate here that if he's not in the best mental health, then he shouldn't be exposed to such situations like this.

Footballers are paid money to act as professionals. Clubs have a responsibility to protect their players .

Good Griff!
sorry, grief!

I hope you're not taking the Miki out of Griff, MD!

CwNePZL.png

It’s the principle non action from the SFA or CO which is the issue

You cannot allow players to throw any objects at supporters when there has been a growing issue of fans throwing objects at players or referees

The wee neds actions must be punished

If they ignore the incident it’s another nail in the coffin for Scottish football

It will be very interesting to see how “trial by Sportscene” works tonight in the highlights package

How can this not be punished?
We are trying to eradicate crowds throwing stuff at the players so a player chucking stuff into the crowd must be brought to task.

It’s irelevant that’s it’s tape from his sock, it’s the action.

They are absolutely deluded. Just had a guy in my office say 'I can't beleive your all trying to make out what he done is as bad as threatening to kill people'.

'Griff' ok to throw things at fans according to mr lennon.
But if Morelos did the same, he would have been locked up and given a 6 game ban.

Lennon is an idiot. He says he chucked the tape on the ground. Haha he launched it at the fan who then rightly went nuts.
stadium ban and jail should be about right.

The thumb is a fu*king Ned.... there will be no action taken and the likes of the BBC on the way home last night saying “it was a nothing incident” end of story. All this after nearly 4 weeks Daily slamming Alfie. They are a shower of wankers. It enrages me the one way reporting we have going on here. :mad:

Thumb heid a proven racist thug will have a comforting arm around him, whilst that horrible Johnny foreigner deserves the harshest punishment available.

once again fans could have entered the field. Throwing anything a few feet away n front of opposition fans faces is not professional and considering we get players sent of from 40 yards away for goading the opposition fans (haliday fist punch) then come on claire whyte, do your fckin job. If it makes t easier just imagine its alfie.

If ever there is proof that they control the media, then it’s the reporting of this wee cunts behaviour last night. The media are more concerned about what Boyd said and claiming thumb as the victim.

you couldn’t make it up

Back