Let’s talk about Manchester United

I reckon they should field their B team, the squad they have is filled with primadonnas who don't do the basics and it's costing them - eventually they could end up losing a chunk of their support, and that would have a massive impact on the British tourism industry. B-D

Lets talk about Brentford and the way that we blew them away in that first half! I wouldn't have one of those united players at Brentford, we absolutely bossed them from the first minute. As Gary Neville has said earlier: It's a real achievement to spend £1bn and still be this bad!!

They will never return to any glory when most of their players have such big egos and think they're much better than they actually are

I remember utd being relegated, but after just watching motd, I can honestly say that's the worst performance I've ever seen from them.

Is the keeper deliberately trying to get the club to sell him?

De Gea should finish after that display today. It has been years since he had a good game. Absolutely disgusting keeper, and the likes of Maguire, Shaw, Fred etc are rotten footballers too.

Pep Guardiola and Man City always get the bullshit of 'buying' trophies but with the amount of money Man Utd (and even Arsenal) have spent over the years to bring home the square root of %^*& all just goes to show spending money doesn't guarantee you anything.

Living in the North East of Scotland, where the sheep abandoned their on team to support that pish, I can safely say this doesn't get old

What an absolute cluster f.uck!

My mate is a huge United fan, I don’t usually like seeing people in pain but I make room for this, he can’t believe it.

Lovely.

No harm to Eriksen. The guy has had an amazing return. But he wasnt good enough for Man U when he was at Spurs and he’s certainly not good enough now. Bizarre signing.

Something rotten at Old Trafford. Needs a complete revamp top to bottom.

Thought it was piss poor that the Brentford fans were booing him tbh. Was shocked at that.

Haha get it f*ckin up them.

Can't stand them but at least they have a good bit of history to their club unlike their shite city neighbours.

And f*ck Liverpool an aw! B-D

One of my pals was saying that Man Utd have the same amount of debt as they did when they were bought by the Glazers but have spent £1.5bn to £2bn servicing the debt. Mental.

De Gea should finish after that display today. It has been years since he had a good game. Absolutely disgusting keeper, and the likes of Maguire, Shaw, Fred etc are rotten footballers too.

Utter nonsense.

They are horrendous and it's very very funny indeed.

I genuinely can't believe nobody there has realised that McTominay is utter, utter dugshite. I wouldn't have him Fred or Maguire playing for our B team ffs.

Whats-App-Image-2022-08-13-at-11-19-33-PM.jpg

Man Utd's average positions in the first half today.

Ten Hag in disbelief. Well you knew what you were coming into. A basket case. No quick fix and you likely won’t get the time.

Appointed McClaren as an assistant as he knew the club. Pointless. He’s just a dolly…

It’s not their biggest or only problem but if they continue giving time to McTominay they will continue to be a poor football team, how he continues to get game time is astonishing.

This is what happens when a club loses sight of who and what they are. If you veer too far away from your foundations and traditions, losing your values, then you have nothing to fall back on when times get tough.

Corporate greed and all about wanting to create the biggest commercial brand in world football - this is what has transpired at Man U. As the leaders of the past left the club, they left a void and chasm - those that have come behind them are clueless and have pissed a billion quid up against a wall.
And another £2b trousered .

What Gary Neville said afterwards was interesting, I wonder how significant one or two things he said are, exactly, to what is being seen in the past two games. Very interesting.

Not criticising the OP for starting this thread but I couldn’t give a flying for MU before Alex Ferguson and still don’t give a flying for them now.
I'm the same as you, never gave a fk about them when saf was there and still don't. But tbh I'm starting to give a fk because it's hilarious to see the fall from grace that just ain't stopping. Ronnie treated them like absolute mugs pre season and then when he wants to play he just turns up and gets his game, no questions asked. No wonder the other players aren't giving a fk when stuff like that's happening. And you can't tell me all the other players aren't talking about it. Ten Hag needs to get rid of at least 15 players and start from scratch. Who knows if that would ever be allowed though, and there lies the problem. I'll be laughing when there paying players 200 odd k a week and there fighting relegation.

What Gary Neville said afterwards was interesting, I wonder how significant one or two things he said are, exactly, to what is being seen in the past two games. Very interesting.
You mean in the post-match discussion where it got heated with Redknapp? I think what he was saying was that the people running the club are toxic and that's been the culture for years now.

Their fans screamed for the sacking of Jose Mourinho, that baffled me at the time and baffles me now.
No doubt they would change that in a heartbeat but to be fair there were times where we thought we could do better etc but never new what was happening i
You mean in the post-match discussion where it got heated with Redknapp? I think what he was saying was that the people running the club are toxic and that's been the culture for years now.
i think he was referring to their financial situation and crumbling stadium.

Neville basically said spurs were years ahead of them which coming from someone who has no interest in English football - amazed me

No doubt they would change that in a heartbeat but to be fair there were times where we thought we could do better etc but never new what was happening i

i think he was referring to their financial situation and crumbling stadium.

Neville basically said spurs were years ahead of them which coming from someone who has no interest in English football - amazed me
Crumbling stadium comment was a shock.

Give me people like Dave King, Douglas Park etc. over American, Saudi, Russian owners.

From Twitter

B37839-A1-66-BC-40-BF-9-E61-8-A1-B067428-B7.jpg
really not sure why I did it but had them on my coupon to win let me down for 200 watched the first half they are an absolute joke, DenHag needs to drop all of them bring in the youngsters and just try to stay up, players have way to much power in todays game. Can you imagine if Mclaughlin had a game like that what it would be like on here, Degea is on what 400k a week game has gone fcuking mad

Back