Levein 2.0: Naismith can handle the boo boys

It felt like a massive kick in the nuts. Same as Walter Smith's comments did, what do you think of him?

I wouldn’t be booing him either. His comments were poor but I don’t see it as a hanging offence like some do. I’m now happy that we didn’t sign him (after saying I’d take him back). Already struggling with injury and we have younger, stronger guys in those positions with huge potential for sell on value.

All that being said, if you are looking for maturity and reason, you really are following the wrong sport mate :D

Any grown man who boos at a football game should lose their democratic right to vote in an election as they obviously don't have the wherewithal to partake in a mature society.
Absolutely. Surely we can rise above the level of Aberdeen supporters. Live and let live.

Forgetting Judas for a minute, Leveins comments about our mistakes and defending worries more.

His comments were correct, for the morning st part, although the facts have been skewed somewhat regarding the Hamilton match. We made defensive errors, sure, but utterly dominated the game. A poor penalty call has made the score line appear a lot closer than it was.

It felt like a massive kick in the nuts. Same as Walter Smith's comments did, what do you think of him?
you and tN8 do seem to be rather in sync with each other..asking the same questions and everything!

Awwwwww, its as if you are made for each other!;)

I won't be booing.

Didn't boo Allan either, cringe at booing such an irrelevant player. (Especially when he's bossing the game/half).

They have played in bigger arenas than Ibrox? Not with a full Ibrox rocking from the rafters they've not. Maybe bigger stadiums but certainly not a full Ibrox.
Avril talking pish as normal.

Mr Levein, Naismith along with any other Hearts players are a total irrelevance to the supporters of Rangers FC. Tomorrow the roars you hear cascading down from the stands will be ones of celebrating the goals and skillful football from our team. Thank you.

There’s a time to ignore and there’s a time to boo.

I can see why a lot of fans will not bother to recognise him while others will be keen to let him know exactly why he is disliked.

Both are effectively rooted in the same place

Lafferty and Naismith will cause us problems tomorrow . We have to play Alves . John needs to defend better as well .

Both good players , but unlikely Naismith will be fit enough to start.

Pretty sure Levein will be far more concerned about Morelos, Windass, Murphy and Candeias than Murty will be about any of their players.

Ignoring him would annoy him and get to him more.
I will be getting behind Rangers and won’t be wasting my energy booing a Hearts player.

I generally find booing a bit embarrassing but I think this one depends on his in game demeanor.

It wont take much for the crowd to get on his back you only have to look at the difference with Broadfoot and his acting like a wank and Lafferty just playing his game to see that.

Levein will come to defend tomorrow then try and hit us on the counter, whether or not they have the pace going forward to hurt us on the break is another story. a good start is a must tomorrow, really need to get out of the traps and get a goal early.

Any grown man who boos at a football game should lose their democratic right to vote in an election as they obviously don't have the wherewithal to partake in a mature society.

Don't ever go to a St Mirren game then, you'll go aff yer nut.

Staunchy McStaunchface alert ^^^^

Firstly, I don't spoil a fine song by givin creedence to a murdering bastard or a murdering 19th Century Terrorist group either.

I will however give fair abuse to a player who jumped ship and said we are no longer who we are, but got tae fuuk anyway.

You want tae applaud him go ahead, but get ready to receive flak.

I don't boo, is that right ?. Well don't, let others do it.

I was willing to forgive Naismith and take him back.

That didn't happen though , so I'll be overtaken by mob mentality tomorrow and will join in any dogs abuse being administered.

LOLffs, are you one of the keep seated and don't enjoy yourself brigade?

I'll be there to cheer Rangers,Naismith is just another insignificant opposition player who will hopefully be anonymous for the whole 90 minutes

No Craig.
The most bizarre football game I ever saw was when an international team played a qualifier with no front line.

Ring any bells you pompous twat?

CL has basically been responding to tramps like Lennon and Rodgers, not throwing the first punches.

He has nothing to say about Rangers because Rangers are far, far more dignified than any of the green teams in our league.

Looking forward to the game.
Except he makes a comment saying what our directors were thinking - how does he know what they are thinking?

He's a twat thats trying to make himself relevant. He's done a decent job since taking the manager role at hearts, but lets not kid ourselves on, everyone knew that even when Cathro was there that Levein was getting involved in first team affairs.

Except he makes a comment saying what our directors were thinking - how does he know what they are thinking?

He's a twat thats trying to make himself relevant. He's done a decent job since taking the manager role at hearts, but lets not kid ourselves on, everyone knew that even when Cathro was there that Levein was getting involved in first team affairs.

Erm, maybe he was speaking to them since he was sitting with them?

You one of these angry men aye? :)

How do you know? :D:D:D

Eh? Whit? Cannae boo at the fitba? What a pile of pish.

Back