Levein suggests that Gers and scum give up European money and install VAR for everyone

He genuinly amuses me, I don’t dislike him he’s just looking out for his team and likes a wind up. Keep it up Avril, the Scottish Kermit the frog.

By any chance is this the club that had a 33 million pound debt at one stage goes into liquidation and gets bought for a miserable sum of 4 million talk about kettle?

Not an expert on Dutch football, but I’m pretty sure Ajax aren’t hated like us and no one tried to put them out of business then come running cap in hand for tv deals and sponsorship, then European money as well.
Was debating this with Jum Spence and his followers on twitter. Saying the title hasn’t left OF since 84/85 then mentioning EBTs as well, I quickly pointed out even in the seasons we won the title with EBT as our top goal scorer Celtic would’ve won it if we hadn’t. So the 84/85 stuff is a nonsense.

Because we as a club can only improve and grow if Scottish football builds and grows. At some point there has to be a levelling of the playing field to encourage competition. Without it we are stuck on a glass ceiling of shite competition in the country.

In my lifetime (38) 4 teams have won the league. In my football supporting life (10+) it is just two. It’s an utter joke and ad much as I want to win all the time only real and true competition can encourage growth of the league and therefore our club.
They can take out loans
We aren’t their friends they’ve made that abundantly clear.

Maybe if they didn’t all vote for Setanta and %^*& the tv deal we had with sky they wouldn’t be as dependant on us and Celtic for income.

It's not ideal, but if we could get VAR and remove plastic pitches then I think it would be worth it - obviously, the pricing couldn't be too prohibitive.
Eh tell me why us and the bheasts should pay for it?
Us and them pay far superior wages to players to get through the European rounds, also attract more support to our stadia etc, it's not our problem if all these shitty diddy club's don't or won't.
Every club receives revenue from tv and sponsors, they should all me made to use that revenue to make sure they don't have or need plastic pitches, as for us and them paying for the var.... %^*& that, that's for the sfa to pay for.

Eh tell me why us and the bheasts should pay for it?
Us and them pay far superior wages to players to get through the European rounds, also attract more support to our stadia etc, it's not our problem if all these shitty diddy club's don't or won't.
Every club receives revenue from tv and sponsors, they should all me made to use that revenue to make sure they don't have or need plastic pitches, as for us and them paying for the var.... %^*& that, that's for the sfa to pay for.

Ideally, the SFA/SPFL (or whatever it is called these days) should pay for it, but that's not going to happen. So if we want VAR and the benefits that 'should' bring then I think we should consider this (cost dependant). For us doing this the quid pro quo should be the removal of plastic pitches.

Or, we can do nothing, which means no VAR (how many decisions would this have benefited us this season?), and in all likelihood get more plastic pitches.

Feck right off,
Start paying your own way... every club needs to stop Leeching off of others.
While Levein is at it.... Maybe we can buy Hearts a few players too.

And he reckons the Old Firm could help pay for the system's implementation through the money they make from the Europa League.

He said: "I read recently that Ajax gave up their European money to take up the plastic pitches and put down grass pitches for the rest of the clubs in the league

"Maybe the Old Firm will give up their European money to put VAR in for everybody."

Other than the fact we aren't in a great financial position I don't think this is ridiculous. I'd happily do this if we could afford it.

If the scum are worth so much as the media tell us, they should be paying more than us and the other lesser clubs could contribute what they could. I would still be worried about who would have the final say on a decision.

And he reckons the Old Firm could help pay for the system's implementation through the money they make from the Europa League.

He said: "I read recently that Ajax gave up their European money to take up the plastic pitches and put down grass pitches for the rest of the clubs in the league

"Maybe the Old Firm will give up their European money to put VAR in for everybody."
ajax psv and whoever is in the euro competion,will donate their money to rid the dreaded plastic pitches! and thats the first thing,we should be doing in scotland b4 VAR,or maybe we and the nappy sniffers should offer to pay for VAR if the other teams get rid of their plastic pitches,

phuck sake we already finance scotshit football.
What does VAR mean anyway Video Against Rangers? That what it will be used for 99%of the time

I know he's havin' a laugh but, just in case he's serious (I know, I know), I thought All Scottish clubs benefited from the filth's glorious exploits in the CL, so why not put that money aside & then everybody does their bit to progress the game (after all, it's been the lack of a credible challenge to the scum through their bloodlust to punish us that the mhanks have been in the CL) or perhaps the diddy teams would rather just stick that dosh in the bank!

We are out of this unless he can get the other teams that want it in to grow their grass longer, Touche !

VAR is only as good as the people operating it. Would VAR work if the decisions were down to Michael Stewart, Sutton etc

I've despised Craig Levein ever since his Dundee United days and when he used to rock about the touchline snarling about the place in a Callaway golf cap.

I remember him as a player as well. He was a cųnt back then too.

Surely if it was for this season it would be a 4 way split with all teams that had European football (Rangers Celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs). I wonder how that vote would go.

Don't forget Hearts also voted to change the payments system, so the champions get a bigger slice. Obviously, money isn't a huge issue for them

if there was a fund...I'd rather it went to the upkeep of pitches with all the plastic ones banned from the top division

I agreed very strongly with these sentiments pre 2012 and often argued for a bit of wealth distribution.

Since 2012? Taking a single penny from Rangers to give it to a club who did not just quietly want us dead but who actually campaigned and voted for the harshest possible punishment at every turn (take your pick of who that may be) would make me feel physically sick. There is genuinely no real place for us within Scottish football now, we are reviled by everyone. Our only sensible course of action is to fuck everyone else, get to the top and do whatever it takes to stay there.

Not one single club was worried enough about 'Scottish football' to be able to see past their hatred in 2012 and now, less than a fucking decade on, we should be helping to fund these teams? I would rather eat my own shit to be honest.
Completely agree. Stuff the rest.

Why doesn’t he claim back the gate money from Celtic that Hearts are due from the tax evasion attendance figures that occurred at paradise paedo over a period of a quarter of a century ?

Because we as a club can only improve and grow if Scottish football builds and grows. At some point there has to be a levelling of the playing field to encourage competition. Without it we are stuck on a glass ceiling of shite competition in the country.

In my lifetime (38) 4 teams have won the league. In my football supporting life (10+) it is just two. It’s an utter joke and ad much as I want to win all the time only real and true competition can encourage growth of the league and therefore our club.

Maybe if our haters in the game desist from continual attacks on our club Scottish football will prosper.
I'm not holding my breath

Tongue in cheek from Avrill there but, this should have been part of the TV deal

That's a decent idea Craig.

Even better if you stop charging us and the filth more than a fiver a head extra to sit in the same stand watching your cloggers. Maybe everyone else could do the same and that'd pay for var!

Sounds like a fair deal, to stop ripping us off 4 times a season?

Back