Leverkusen away - travel info

I'm struggling to find a decent way of getting there for a reasonable price. Want to get to Leverkusen on the Weds and leave on the Fri. Is it worth me going somewhere like Barrhead travel?

I'm struggling to find a decent way of getting there for a reasonable price. Want to get to Leverkusen on the Weds and leave on the Fri. Is it worth me going somewhere like Barrhead travel?
Use Expedia and tick for multi city ... going those days, Edinburgh to Frankfurt then high speed train to cologne... all that plus apartment for £329

The £160 includes our train fares too mate, so we've been lucky by getting in sharp.
Two of us just booked up Glasgow to Frankfurt, out Wednesday, back Saturday. £350 each, including trains and hotel in Cologne. Bit more expensive but cheaper than our Munich-Vienna journey last season.

BREAKING - The situation has changed significantly in many EU countries. The number of #COVID19 infections is increasing, the tracking of all chains of contact is becoming difficult. We are at the beginning of an epidemic, in Germany & in Europe: German Health Minister

I cant see this tie being played in march.

Just booked Glasgow Amsterdam out Tuesday back Saturday £162. Staying with relatives. Altstadt on Wednesday night, best party town in Europe.

Sh
BREAKING - The situation has changed significantly in many EU countries. The number of #COVID19 infections is increasing, the tracking of all chains of contact is becoming difficult. We are at the beginning of an epidemic, in Germany & in Europe: German Health Minister

I cant see this tie being played in march.
Where’s that from?

Back