Lewis Macleod

Havent saw enough of him of late to comment, would only take him if he is better than any of our starters . Is he still injury prone?

Brentford fans reckon he has the ability but doesnt put the in the required effort. Hes been in and out of the first team and showed some promise by all accounts.

Was talented for us back in the lower divisions dont know how he would handle the premiership tho

If he's injury free then its up to the management but wouldn't like to see him play against us . Good luck to him.

5c7b05f1ae.png

He has started most of their games this season and even captained them at one point. If he can get a full season under his belt he should be worth serious consideration from us IMO.

The only thing that's stopped him from really taking off down south are his injury woes. Certainly wont end up at the likes of Hearts if he continues this season in the same vein he has started.

He'll have a new manager in at Brentford soon, interesting to see how he progresses. Haven't seen much of him but Brentford have started the season well.

There were rumours a few weeks ago from Brentford fans that he was going to turn down a new contract because he wants to move back to us.

I really rated him but there must be huge doubts whether he can stay fit

People saying no have no clue in football.. This boy was a star for us and will be again for someone.. Will it be with us i'm unsure. Could he get a game for us at the moment, again i am unsure. Is he a good ft footballer by f*ck he most certainly is. Whether he does i for us or another team all i can do is wish the boy all the best.. He is a f*cking gem of a player.

People saying no have no clue in football.. This boy was a star for us and will be again for someone.. Will it be with us i'm unsure. Could he get a game for us at the moment, again i am unsure. Is he a good ft footballer by f*ck he most certainly is. Whether he does i for us or another team all i can do is wish the boy all the best.. He is a f*cking gem of a player.
He is a gem of a player... Definitely not denying that.
So is wee Jord Rossiter. See when we go looking for a solid CM on a cold Wedensday night in December, away to livi, on THAT pitch, but they're all injured.....

Watched him on television a couple of weeks ago and he seems to have bulked out and looks more muscular. He played well in an advanced midfield role.
Definitely worth consideration

6 months left on his contract at Brentford and hes refusing to sign a new deal. Would you take him back?

If he's refusing to sign a new deal on i'm assuming similar or better conditions after sitting out injured for 3/4 of his time there then personally i wouldnt want someone like that back.

Would be like Rossiter finally getting fit and saying you know what lads thanks for the rehab im offksi

Back