Liverpool Away

I assume then, that they were hoping they would be posted out so they could sell them on and get the 15pts?
What you on about?

I said the slo said that the tickets sold out and everyone with enough points bought up the tickets.

Meanwhile the 2 people mentioned had enough points and didnt apply or take up the offer of tickets. Meaning they should of went to people with lower points…

Therefore the slo is talking shite.

Do you know its not straight forward?
See post
Do you know its not straight forward?
See post 3893. The guy who’s giving me “his ticket” had a friend who knew a work around of the system. I now have ticket in my iphone Wallet. Had to download app and guy with knowledge did the rest. I know them well,so not being ripped off. I would be wary of anyone else.

At Liverpool they just changed it. Season ticket holders can transfer tickets and not lose the loyalty point. Members lose the point to the member they transfer it to.

I was meaning more the Chelsea system mate, loads work the system down there, myself included

I know 2 people in gold (father and son) above the threshold that didnt take their tickets they got offered as they are away on holiday, so i know for a fact they didnt “sell out”, where will their 2 tickets go for example now? To corporate? Players? Staff?

When they should be going to people next in line.

Im sorted high gold, but just putting facts out their.

What you on about?

I said the slo said that the tickets sold out and everyone with enough points bought up the tickets.

Meanwhile the 2 people mentioned had enough points and didnt apply or take up the offer of tickets. Meaning they should of went to people with lower points…

Therefore the slo is talking shite.

You said in the post I replied to that they had been offered tickets. You only get offered if you have applied.

That is where the confusion lay in my response.

What is the script with people buying tickets through livefootballtickets? Will these be cancelled??

I think they had been cancelling tickets with Scottish addresses. If you can use an address outside of that it should be fine.
I applied with an address down in Kent - that was deemed ok - tickets got cancelled because the bank card that payment was taken from was linked to an address in Scotland :mad:

For those using yourparkingspace how does that work when its a residents parking permit? It says they will email instructions on how to collect it but i'll be tight for time and don't want to have to mess around too much down there.

I applied with an address down in Kent - that was deemed ok - tickets got cancelled because the bank card that payment was taken from was linked to an address in Scotland :mad:
Where did you buy them from mate Liverpool or livefootballtickets?

You should have put the Kent address in as the billing address too then authorised the payment in the banks app if you can. It worked for me with them

I have a job interview now on Wednesday so not travelling down, I have 2 tickets for the Fuerteventura Loyal bash bought as backup if I didn't get tickets that I don't need now if anyone wants them. I am away working home Saturday morning can meet with them or can try to post?

PM me if you want them

See post

See post 3893. The guy who’s giving me “his ticket” had a friend who knew a work around of the system. I now have ticket in my iphone Wallet. Had to download app and guy with knowledge did the rest. I know them well,so not being ripped off. I would be wary of anyone else.
Did you have to download the NFC Liverpool app to your phone to receive them ?
I managed to download it for myself but I’m having difficulty getting one for my son to download for some reason

FYI Mate

I bought one from livefootballtickets. Used a Liverpool address. Paid for it with my own credit card linked to my Scottish address. Only thing was they asked for a scanned photo id, scanned credit card only showing last 4 digits of long card number. Got confirmation and all good so far :confused:

Anybody going by train? Just seen this strike info for the west coast line on the Wednesday
Was supposed to be but train home has been cancelled on the Wednesday and next available one isn't until the Thursday night now so need to try to find a supporters bus with spare seats.

Was supposed to be but train home has been cancelled on the Wednesday and next available one isn't until the Thursday night now so need to try to find a supporters bus with spare seats.
I seen a post on facebook last night lounge 72 i think had seats on a bus or buses

Same here but going up
Ankle pub before game as I bought a home end ticket thanks once again to mygers

The Arkle will be rammed full of Liverpool fans. Better in the Derry Club or next door in the Mere Bank pub both on Mere Lane.

Id suggest going through Stanley Park towards Goodison. Loads of Everton pubs there and its only a 5 minute walk to the ground.

I seen a post on facebook last night lounge 72 i think had seats on a bus or buses
I have a ticket for the game but now having to drive down and straight back after game. Got parking sorted near Goodison. Leaving from & returning to Airdrie if any local bears need transport. DM me .

Back