Liverpool Away

Anyone recommend trustworthy sites for home end tickets ?
I used P1 travel for Seville but they’re only doing hospitality.

I am also looking. Was supposed to get some tickets though through a guy who's company is doing up the Anfield Road stand but the MD has "double booked" them. Aye, someone more important has asked.

Still going as hotel booked and meeting my Liverpool supporting mate down there and golfing on the Wednesday.

I looked at this site, seems loads and has a good guarantee.

I am also looking. Was supposed to get some tickets though through a guy who's company is doing up the Anfield Road stand but the MD has "double booked" them. Aye, someone more important has asked.

Still going as hotel booked and meeting my Liverpool supporting mate down there and golfing on the Wednesday.

I looked at this site, seems loads and has a good guarantee.

Don't use a Scottish address for either your address or your billing address or they may get cancelled

Just got an email from Rangers to confirm my RTV points have not been added to my MyGers account through no fault of my own and they now intend to do this. This resulted in me missing out on Anfield.

I can't help but think they knew this and held back this confirmation until after the madness.

Just got an email from Rangers to confirm my RTV points have not been added to my MyGers account through no fault of my own and they now intend to do this. This resulted in me missing out on Anfield.

I can't help but think they knew this and held back this confirmation until after the madness.
Same with my boy
They wouldn’t have been added pre anfield anyway.

They’re doing the updates this week so that’s when they’d be added

I know 2 people in gold (father and son) above the threshold that didnt take their tickets they got offered as they are away on holiday, so i know for a fact they didnt “sell out”, where will their 2 tickets go for example now? To corporate? Players? Staff?

When they should be going to people next in line.

Im sorted high gold, but just putting facts out their.

I assume then, that they were hoping they would be posted out so they could sell them on and get the 15pts?

We where the same, you can get a national express coach from Liverpool to Manchester at 11.25 on the 5th and then the fix bus at 15.30 to Glasgow means a few hours in Manchester but least it gets you to Glasgow if thats where you headed.
Ended up finding space on the tarbolton bus

Do you know its not straight forward?
Liverpool fan here it isn’t straight forward, tickets can only be sent to memberships added onto an accounts friends and family (deadline closed) or some tickets can be distributed to email but this only works on a season ticket, not a ticket bought any other way. You might get given a burner phone and have to give it back after full time.

While am here does anyone know if the upper tier away end at Ibrox sells ale and if the away end at Ajax sells ale? If it’s of any use to any of you the Anfield away end does plastic Carlsberg bottles £3.30

Liverpool fan here it isn’t straight forward, tickets can only be sent to memberships added onto an accounts friends and family (deadline closed) or some tickets can be distributed to email but this only works on a season ticket, not a ticket bought any other way. You might get given a burner phone and have to give it back after full time.

While am here does anyone know if the upper tier away end at Ibrox sells ale and if the away end at Ajax sells ale? If it’s of any use to any of you the Anfield away end does plastic Carlsberg bottles £3.30
No alcohol in grounds up here

Sale of alcohol is illegal in general public areas in Scottish grounds.

Ajax served us alcohol free only in the away end.

Copied this from the site mate , does this not mean the app can be downloaded and the ticket then forwarded to me from the ticket agency ?

General Admission NFC Passes are required for stadium access for any non Season Ticket Holders and Members.

This includes:

• Priority Rights Holders who purchase tickets for home cup matches.
  • Supporters who purchase tickets during any Local General Sale.
  • Non-Season Ticket Holders and Non-Members who have been forwarded a ticket.
General Admission NFC Pass are available here. Once obtained, the General Admission NFC Pass must then be downloaded to a smartphone by going to ‘Memberships’ section within My Account.

You will only need to download your NFC pass once at the start of Season 2022/23 and it will automatically update for any tickets you purchase or are forwarded.

I have bought 2 tickets and 1 is for my child.

Surely I should a been told this in the email when i bought it.

Copied this from the site mate , does this not mean the app can be downloaded and the ticket then forwarded to me from the ticket agency ?

General Admission NFC Passes are required for stadium access for any non Season Ticket Holders and Members.

This includes:

General Admission NFC Pass are available here. Once obtained, the General Admission NFC Pass must then be downloaded to a smartphone by going to ‘Memberships’ section within My Account.

You will only need to download your NFC pass once at the start of Season 2022/23 and it will automatically update for any tickets you purchase or are forwarded.
The info he mentions is only for season tickets. Liverpool keep 10,000 tickets back and don’t make them available for season tickets. The general admission NFC pass should cover you for a one off game, how would they sell hospitality and the rest of the 10,000 tickets if there was no way to transfer them?

The info he mentions is only for season tickets. Liverpool keep 10,000 tickets back and don’t make them available for season tickets. The general admission NFC pass should cover you for a one off game, how would they sell hospitality and the rest of the 10,000 tickets if there was no way to transfer them?
Liverpool fan here. First I've heard off us holding 10,000 tickets back. Almost all tickets are on NFC passes and go to members who register in the auto cup scheme. Champs league is normally sold out before August. You can pass them on to others who are on your friends and family list, but you had to be added before August.
What I can tell you is there are a hell of a lot of fans getting scammed week in week out.

Liverpool fan here. First I've heard off us holding 10,000 tickets back. Almost all tickets are on NFC passes and go to members who register in the auto cup scheme. Champs league is normally sold out before August. You can pass them on to others who are on your friends and family list, but you had to be added before August.
What I can tell you is there are a hell of a lot of fans getting scammed week in week out.

Holding back is maybe the wrong term. What I mean is, Liverpool don’t do what Rangers do and sell the vast majority of the stadium as season tickets. Rangers have around 46,000 season tickets out of a capacity of 51,000. Liverpool have something like 27,000 season ticket holders out of a capacity of 53,000. That means there are around 25,000 tickets that are sold via various different methods.

Holding back is maybe the wrong term. What I mean is, Liverpool don’t do what Rangers do and sell the vast majority of the stadium as season tickets. Rangers have around 46,000 season tickets out of a capacity of 51,000. Liverpool have something like 27,000 season ticket holders out of a capacity of 53,000. That means there are around 25,000 tickets that are sold via various different methods.
Yes, that's right. Got a very large membership and tickets are allocated according to the loyalty scheme.

Yes, that's right. Got a very large membership and tickets are allocated according to the loyalty scheme.
similar to chelsea.

if X number of ST become available in pre-season then offered top down on members with highest loyalty points.
need fo prove you’re a loyal fan and go to 95+% of matches to have those high points.
good idea

This includes:

I’m not sure how it works with touts these days they’ll always have a workaround, but the majority of people I know have their season ticket/membership card loaded onto a burner phone which they’ll give to a mate if they can’t go. It’s a nightmare transfer tickets to other people now.

Back