Liverpool Away

If you thought ajax ticket collection was bad this is a fucking joke.

It's as if Rangers want to fucking piss fans off.
Huge queue in pissing rain.

Fucking well done again rangers ticketing.

Rewarding loyalty my hole
What do you expect?

It's 4 hours til KO.. the closer to KO the busier it gets.

Not sure what else the club could have done?

1 hour in about 20 folk between me and door.

Queue maybe an extra 100 deep from where my start point was.

What do you expect?

Joined the Q at 2pm, 6 hours ahead of KO and had to wait in the forecasted pouring rain for 90minutes. What time do you think I should have left Glasgow for an 8pm KO?

The club could have had collection in Glasgow yesterday or organised to open the visiting concourse to avoid people waiting in the rain which was forecasted. Or they could have had stewards picking the Q to stop people jumping it.

See huns is trending again, twitter really needs pulled for this they know its sectarian and racist and they constantly allow it on that app.

The organisation at the collection office was an utter disgrace. Bottleneck at the front because no one knew the door at the left was corporate collection

Around 2 hours wasted standing in the pissing rain. Shambles

What do you expect?

Do a % of tickets as collection to make sure it’s the right person.

They weren’t exactly strict again today

Joined the Q at 2pm, 6 hours ahead of KO and had to wait in the forecasted pouring rain for 90minutes. What time do you think I should have left Glasgow for an 8pm KO?

The club could have had collection in Glasgow yesterday or organised to open the visiting concourse to avoid people waiting in the rain which was forecasted. Or they could have had stewards picking the Q to stop people jumping it.
Joined at 3 left at 4.35 rained the majority of it horrible. Could have set something up in the concourse at Everton. Ticket woman wanted my bank card as my driving licence didn't look like me according to her. Security boys said loads have came up with fake id and that was the problem with the long wait...

Football tourism! There are more Liverpool fans in my hotel than us. From all over but mostly Ireland, north and south.

When are we going to have answers from the club regarding ticketing and the website. Stewart Robertson said it wasnt fit for purpose some time ago and nothing has been done about it.

I collected my ticket at half 5 yesterday and was the one there.

It’s obviously going to be busier at certain times and the club should factor that in when making arrangements.

It’s still better than posting tickets.

Who are these weapons walking about with copies of the front page of the sun from their disaster?

See anyone with these fucking slap them. We hate people talking about ours, I'd genuinely be gutted to know some of ours are mocking a disaster.
Seems to be a few accounts saying that people are walking about with them but no picture or proof of it actually happening.

File under bullsh1t.

Any bear mocking Hillsborough needs their baws booted.

Seems to be a few accounts saying that people are walking about with them but no picture or proof of it actually happening.

File under bullsh1t.

Hopefully it is bullshit, I've seen pictures of the laminated newspaper headline, but it could be from previous protests etc that they had.

I hope so anyway.

Who are these weapons walking about with copies of the front page of the sun from their disaster?

See anyone with these fucking slap them. We hate people talking about ours, I'd genuinely be gutted to know some of ours are mocking a disaster.
You alluded to this earlier but haven’t seen anyone else mention it; source?

File under bullsh1t.

Surely to %^*& not genuinely don't know any bear that would do something like that.

A lot of pissed off folk kicking about earlier trying for the 3rd and 4th time to pick up a ticket that wasn’t theirs

As much as I’d hate genuine folk to miss out I’m glad to see this happen.

Said for months collection needs to be stricter, it’s easy to make it happen today…

Will in continue? That’s the question?

File under bullsh1t.

It’s not bullshit
They are getting lambasted so hopefully sober up and get a grip.

A lot of pissed off folk kicking about earlier trying for the 3rd and 4th time to pick up a ticket that wasn’t theirs

As much as I’d hate genuine folk to miss out I’m glad to see this happen.

Said for months collection needs to be stricter, it’s easy to make it happen today…

Will in continue? That’s the question?
And the tickets that therefor cannot be collected….where do they go?

(Genuine question)

Back