Liverpool cancelling hospitality

Exactly what I did also. Maybe get lucky because of location I booked from as Coisty says. Don’t want to ask! But longer it goes before they cancel less chance of finding other tickets.

I think they're likely using the new registration as the official reason, whilst focusing on cancelling the orders from Scotland.

If their support was so good these hospitality packages wouldn’t have been snapped up by us in the first place.

Tinpot.
Not as many as there Scandinavian tourist fans can make a midweek. Or the Chinese. And the Londoners might struggle due to the train strikes the next day. And the Irish because the bears across the Irish Sea have booked up all the flights. Only leaves the scousers really, but don’t think many of them actually go to Anfield. Too busy sitting in the house moaning about the world.

Perhaps create a company on the companies House website for £12.

Could create one with a company name that doesn't look like a Rangers fan such as 'Scouse Hubcap Salvage and Recycling Services'
I’ve got a company I can use.

When you purchase them on the website it looks for individual details. Looking to find out how the poster got around that.

i have a membership for anfield ,and a glaswegian post code and thus far have had no contact saying i cannot purchase,and im not expecting that i wont be able to go(although i will have to be in with the home support sadly )
You will be fine, they are only cancelling purchases for people that registered on their website after draw was made. Its nothing to do with Post Code.

Is the problem with buying hospitality tickets more to do with registering after they went on sale as opposed to buying them with a Glasgow postcode? What are people now doing instead?

Is the problem with buying hospitality tickets more to do with registering after they went on sale as opposed to buying them with a Glasgow postcode? What are people now doing instead?
If you’ve got a Glasgow address but registered before the CL draw you’ll be fine.

Still had no email, think maybe they are cancelling Scottish addresses but using the "no purchase history" line? Has anyone else with an English address had theirs cancelled?

Got a mate with a Belfast address and his has yet to be cancelled. No previous purchase history.

Have another mate with an English address and no previous purchase history and his was cancelled.

Anybody else going down still and know of any fan zones? Accommodation and travel all booked so me and 5 mates still going down.

The Ten Streets Social Club is hoping to have 1200 fans. Its close to the city centre and Ive spoken to the guy that runs it. His name is John Daly. Nice guy from a nice family.

The Ten Streets Social Club is hoping to have 1200 fans. Its close to the city centre and Ive spoken to the guy that runs it. His name is John Daly. Nice guy from a nice family.
That surely must be where that big one is that the three bars cover, I seen there was one on regent street/road where th management organised something.. could be wrong

Anyone who hasn't had tickets cancelled, are they still showing in your account? My mate hasn't had the email but no tickets showing

Tickets don’t show until 7 days before the game.
I said that to him and he said there was details in his order history previously (seat number etc) but now nothing. Assuming the tickets just drop in next week?

I said that to him and he said there was details in his order history previously (seat number etc) but now nothing. Assuming the tickets just drop in next week?
Thats the same thing that happened to me then tickets were cancelled.

My details dropped off about a week and a bit/two weeks before the cancellation

Mines were never there after purchase (got the confirmation email and money has been paid) so I'm guessing I'm good if they don't send me a cancellation email...

Mines were never there after purchase (got the confirmation email and money has been paid) so I'm guessing I'm good if they don't send me a cancellation email...
That’s what happened to me with the exception I’ve got cancellation email.

Back