Liverpool cancelling hospitality

That surely must be where that big one is that the three bars cover, I seen there was one on regent street/road where th management organised something.. could be wrong

That's it. I popped in two weeks ago. One of the owners said they were hoping to get permission for 1200 to 1800 but Im hearing now its closer to 3000. Really nice guy. Spoke to his mother as well. Its a family business.

Good venue close to Everton's new stadium and very close to the Titanic Hotel where Rangers' stayed before the friendly with Tranmere Rovers.

I'm lucky my Liverpool supporting mate bought tickets for him, plus 2, plus 2 for me also.
He is in Newcastle now for work, however has obviously bought tickets frequently in the past.

It would seem if you bought from overseas, then you may well be OK.
A couple of people I know who are not in the UK have not had cancellations.
There might well be a few Bears in the Liverpool hospitality.

Also been told they may now be reselling the ones they’ve canceled so if you are overseas you might well get a chance to buy direct from Liverpool.

It would seem if you bought from overseas, then you may well be OK.
A couple of people I know who are not in the UK have not had cancellations.
There might well be a few Bears in the Liverpool hospitality.

Also been told they may now be reselling the ones they’ve canceled so if you are overseas you might well get a chance to buy direct from Liverpool.
They cancelled my tickets however I will be in another hospitality suite so I’m sure there will still be plenty of bears in there

What happens if you turn up on the day wearing colours to their hospitality, do you think you will be refused entry? I seen some offsite hospitality note that anyone of Scottish nationality is not allowed to purchase.

What happens if you turn up on the day wearing colours to their hospitality, do you think you will be refused entry? I seen some offsite hospitality note that anyone of Scottish nationality is not allowed to purchase.
You'd have to be an idiot to turn up wearing colours. If you dress normally you won't have any issues even if you have a voice like rab c

You deserve to not get in turning up to hospitality in colours.

You’d deserve to be turned away if you done that.

You deserve to not get in turning up to hospitality in colours.
You get different levels of hospitality, I watched us vs Man U in Champs league at old Trafford and some bears had Rangers polo tops on and or Rangers Ties with shirts. I wasn’t referring to strips lol

I was in Liverpool for the Dave Watson testimonial. Not a friendly place towards our club at all. Be careful lads.
Oh I know, some stories from the last time I was down and they werent a nice bunch towards us. Wasn't even down for a game too... debating which fanzone will be the one with less hassle lol

Liverpool sold the full allocation for Napoli,a few lads I know went.ticket collection for European aways for Liverpool is a nightmare
They sold the full allocation but it wasn’t anything like full. They have have similar issues to us with people buying tickets but not actually using them.

I’ve used P1 travel before for hospitality tickets, just had a look on there and they are still selling for the game. However big pop up saying
No away fans allowed!
Due to UEFA regulations they cannot sell to away fans OR fans with that teams nationality

Reactions: SSR
Do you think man will ever run the 100m in under 2 seconds?

I’ve used P1 travel before for hospitality tickets, just had a look on there and they are still selling for the game. However big pop up saying
No away fans allowed!
Due to UEFA regulations they cannot sell to away fans OR fans with that teams nationality

That’s the one I seen and was referring to.

Just off the phone to the lassie at hospitality. Shower of shite the lot of them. Tells me unofficially (even with no purchase history) I can get a family member south of the border to buy the tickets from their address and get them sent over to me. However, notice that the package I chose has now jumped up £90 .

Screw them, I’ll stick to the fanzone, not spending £390 on a few nibbles, a programme and sitting in the home end with a bunch of anti royalist wanks.

Got the cancellation letter last week and awaiting reimbursement, this just popped into my email inbox,

Home Event Details:
Supporter No.Home FixtureStandBlockRowSeatEntrancePrice Type
20509740Liverpool V Rangers FC - Matchday Hospitality
(04/10/2022 20:00)
Anfield Road Upper2284215L 1-3Adult Hospitality
RETURNED
Anfield Road Upper2284216L 1-3Adult Hospitality
RETURNED
Anfield Road Upper2284217L 1-3Adult Hospitality
RETURNED
Your Associated Hospitality Lounge for the above event isAintree Racecourse - Matchday Hospitality
Your Associated Hospitality Lounge for the above event isAintree Racecourse - Matchday Hospitality

Last edited:
Guessing the word 'RETURNED' means it's been cancelled, but why would they need to send this when they've already sent an email saying we won't be selling you your tickets?

Confusing.

Guessing the word 'RETURNED' means it's been cancelled, but why would they need to send this when they've already sent an email saying we won't be selling you your tickets?

Confusing.
It's likely generated by the refund process.

I know that Man U only sell to West London postcodes.
I am told by a Liverpool season ticket holder that Liverpool have really tightened up ticket sales this season principally due to touts and even their season ticket holders had to register at the beginning of the season any friends or relatives who they would want to pass on tickets to if they didn’t manage to attend the match
Not named in the list meant you were gubbed
This was exacerbated by problems extending to CL games when Red Star Belgrade were the visitors who bought up a huge amount of hospitality tickets
Liverpool don’t want a repeat so essentially this will be why people who purchased hospitality tickets for our match getting them cancelled due to the registration aspect
Any bears who bought hospitality tickets and had them cancelled had their refund credited?
I know someone in that situation not been refunded yet
I note post 138

This trip is a fkn nightmare.
Firstly, we've got a strike, so train is cancelled.
Secondly, we get our hospitality cancelled.
Now driving down, but still no tickets. :(

Back