Liverpool fans taking matters into their own hands

Shit behaviour in my eyes. Fair enough when the teams approaching the stadium (within reason, not the crap that happened to Man City) but going to the team hotel in, presumably, the middle of the night? Nah, Dhimmy-like behaviour in my eyes and not something I'd condone our own fans doing.

A very old trick that they learned 54 years ago when it was done to them by Inter Milan supporters. Liverpool held a 3-1 lead from Anfield in the European Cup semi final and the Inter fans did their utmost to interrupt the night's sleep of the Liverpool players on the night before the return leg. Inter won 3-0.

Embarrassing stuff.

Will make no difference, they'll get pumped again.

My reaction if it was a Rangers fan would be the same as it is if it was a Liverpool, Celtic fan etc.

What the %^*& are you doing with your life.

Don't really see the point, I am sure Barca players will have slept through all sorts of mayhem.

I'm sure they would of not heard anything sleeping in their sound proof rooms with blacked out curtains.

Nah mate, its wankers being...well...wankers. Nothing more.

Hopefully they've made the Barca lads angry and they hump them 3-0 again to make it a real hiding.

Wasn't there a thread on here last year about a guy pumping loyalist tunes from his hotel room for hours in a hotel the manky mob were staying at? Would be interesting to reread the comments on that.

Wasn't there a thread on here last year about a guy pumping loyalist tunes from his hotel room for hours in a hotel the manky mob were staying at? Would be interesting to reread the comments on that.
Wasn’t the team it was their fans I think.

Might be wrong though

It would. I don't recall it though.

Nevertheless, let's not drag Barca down to the level of the Dhims.:)

Its out of order. Could easily turn it around and ask how you would feel if it was happening to OUR Club when we go on our travels. Scummy behaviour all too typical of the Scousers quite honestly.

It would. I don't recall it though.

Nevertheless, let's not drag Barca down to the level of the Dhims.:)

Its out of order. Could easily turn it around and ask how you would feel if it was happening to OUR Club when we go on our travels. Scummy behaviour all too typical of the Scousers quite honestly.

It depends on who was doing it – if it was the scum I'd go over the top because I hate everything they do, but anybody else I'd laugh or have zero response. There are limits on what's acceptable but this is as mild as it gets.

I'm sure the multi-millionaires all cosied up in their luxury hotel suites aren't going to sweat over maybe losing 2 minutes of sleep ahead of their important game tomorrow in which they already hold a 3 goal advantage :D

Personally think they were very hard done by in the first leg, obviously wasted chances themselves but the lack of VAR was quite telling imo, a bit like the refereeing in that infamous Chelsea v Barca match as well.

It depends on who was doing it – if it was the scum I'd go over the top because I hate everything they do, but anybody else I'd laugh or have zero response. There are limits on what's acceptable but this is as mild as it gets.

I'm sure the multi-millionaires all cosied up in their luxury hotel suites aren't going to sweat over maybe losing 2 minutes of sleep ahead of their important game tomorrow in which they already hold a 3 goal advantage :D

That bit in bold gives me (and others) the right to 'go over the top' about the scummy scousers doing it then.:) Peas in a pod as far as I'm concerned.

And people wonder why we are such a soft touch as fans these days? We should be trying to gave every slight advantage and disrupt the other team as much as possible.

Why is trying to disturb opposing players poor?

That bit in bold gives me (and others) the right to 'go over the top' about the scummy scousers doing it then.:) Peas in a pod as far as I'm concerned.

I'll give anybody with a bitter Liverpool rivalry a by, but that must account for 1% of the posters on here

Back