Liverpool fans taking matters into their own hands

It's actually hard to imagine what Rangers fans were like back in the day. When you see those who seen nothing wrong with absolutely destroying somewhere moan about everything these days it's very unfair on a lot of the younger fans.

The young team always get pelters for %^*& all and it's totally laughable. This thread just completely shows up how our fans have turned.

I'll give anybody with a bitter Liverpool rivalry a by, but that must account for 1% of the posters on here

I must be one of them. :) I live in North Wales and its waaaaaaay too close to them. I'm surrounded by Liverpool fans and they are so akin to the Dhims its hard to believe they are not wearing green and grey under their redmen tops. Just have to read some of the posts on here to see the same 'always cheated, never defeated' paranoia dripping out of them.

I almost married a scouser as well. Whit a lucky escape that was. Maybe I still carry the scars.;)

Anything for a slight advantage why not.

Ajax fans have done this to every team they have played in the knockout stage this season.

Whatever they are trying to achieve, the Barcelona players will be totally unphased by this.

If Barca pump them tonight, then it’ll be the first time in the tie imo, as the scoreline in the first leg seriously flattered the home side. Having said that, I really hope Barca get through, and that City finish the job in the EPL on Sunday - I know a few too many (that is, a few) Liverpool supporters to wish them well in any competition.

As for the topic of this thread, imo it’s utterly crass behaviour, which I wouldn’t want to see from the supporters of any team that I follow, but then again it’s hardly front page news tbh.

Timothy style behaviour. Klopp has already conceded defeat leaving out his two best players .
Injured you say? Aye right, both will be fit for Sunday.

A very old trick that they learned 54 years ago when it was done to them by Inter Milan supporters. Liverpool held a 3-1 lead from Anfield in the European Cup semi final and the Inter fans did their utmost to interrupt the night's sleep of the Liverpool players on the night before the return leg. Inter won 3-0.
Was at a Bill Shankley night and some of the ex-players were talking about it, St John, Lawler, Callaghan....still not over it.

I suspect that Barca will be content to just have Liverpool chasing shadows tonight and they won’t go for the jugular. They’ll be content with 75% possession, mostly in their own half. 0-0 I suspect, which is bizarre given the attacking talent both teams have.

Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Henderson, Mane, Shaqiri, Origi.

Barcelona XI:Ter Stegen; Roberto, Piqué, Lenglet, Alba; Busquets, Rakitić, Vidal; Messi, Coutinho, Suárez.

Folk on here would be creaming themselves if a set of supporters did it ahead of their team’s game against the mentally challengeds in Europe.

I must be one of them. :) I live in North Wales and its waaaaaaay too close to them. I'm surrounded by Liverpool fans and they are so akin to the Dhims its hard to believe they are not wearing green and grey under their redmen tops. Just have to read some of the posts on here to see the same 'always cheated, never defeated' paranoia dripping out of them.

I almost married a scouser as well. Whit a lucky escape that was. Maybe I still carry the scars.;)

Agree. They are the Celtic of England. Pep was right to say the media want them to win the Premier League.

Back