Liverpool In Advanced Talks To Sign Ryan Fraser According To Talksport

People probably said the same thing about the wee poet Robertson.

One thing that’s clear about Klopp, is he’s one of those managers capable of taking players up a level.

First few months Robertson was banging the door asking why he was not playing. Klopp told him he was not good enough and phuck off and work hard with my coaches. Fair play to Robertson that's exactly what he did.

According to the local rag:
XBv6lgO.gif

Fraser does have decent stats in terms of goals and assists for a club like Bournemouth and I think his pace and how direct he is would appeal to Klopp. That said would he produce more than the likes of an Oxlade Chamberlain, Shaquiri, fully developed Kent or Wilson? Particularly at CL level?

I was laughing hard at that in the car earlier. Added in with Hugh Keevins suggesting Lennon might not want Zlatan.

Ah yes i forgot that part. Im surrounded with them in work, i can guarantee this will be their topic of choice today

Fraser has had one really good season (last season). Apart from that he’s been a run-of-the-mill mid-table EPL player. He’s been lucky to keep his place this season in all honesty.

Their front 3 picks itself. There's not many players in world football who could challenge them. For that reason Fraser would probably have been a decent shout for a back up. Much like Origi and Shaqiri.

He runs around a lot and throws himself down at the slightest contact. He's their kind of player.

With both Robertson and Alexander-Arnold both essentially playing as wingbacks you do question where a winger would fit in to that Liverpool team. He does seem to set up a hell of a lot of goals but how much game time would he actually get to do that??

Back