Liverpool v Man Utd today

And that's the problem - it's simply someones opinion at present. Until the ref starts making all the calls (apart from offside) by going to a pitchside monitor it will look dodgy.
That’s the main reason I hate VAR , unless its a factual decision or goal line technology it is just one person opinion and that person should be the referee on the pitch.

Mental this is still 1-0. Some save from
de Gea though. Thought it was the post at first look until the replays showed the touch he got.

The fans at the opposite end of the ground should ask for a refund. Man United don't look interested in this.

I just hope this isn't going to be "one of these games" where you run over the opposition, you get good goals disallowed, miss a few absolute sitters then end up losing a goal in the last minute against the run of play!

Men v Boys. Utd being bullied all over the pitch. Their midfield is being completely over run and the full backs are being roasted. The club is in complete disarray. Needs gutted from top to bottom. Instead, they'll just throw money at it and hope for the best. Club lacks leadership on and off the pitch.

That’s the main reason I hate VAR , unless its a factual decision or goal line technology it is just one person opinion and that person should be the referee on the pitch.

No it shouldn’t. Imagine how better we’d have felt if their goal was rightly chalked off. Give the refs the help.

One more post towards the lounge.

I just hope this isn't going to be "one of these games" where you run over the opposition, you get good goals disallowed, miss a few absolute sitters then end up losing a goal in the last minute against the run of play!
I hope it is just to see Klopps meltdown.

Is looking more likely as the minutes and chances go by

The difference in the high press is glaring. Liverpool full of energy, Utd just going through the motions almost.

Rashford out for three months with a double stress fracture in his back, they were just saying.

They wouldn’t, would they??!:confused:

How this is still only 1-0 is truly baffling.

This is the biggest 1-0 battering I’ve seen since Davie Cooper slipped in wee Durranty for the winner against the scum.

Last edited:
Back