MOTM Poll Liverpool v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the squad management that annoys me about Gio. Davies sits on the bench for weeks and eventually gets 45 mins at the weekend, King doesn’t get a minute at the weekend yet starts tonight, Sakala barely featured at all this season yet is thrown on tonight.

He should be making sure everyone in the squad is getting minutes.
Should know by now that virtually none of Gio's decisions make sense.

No one expects or demands gun-ho football at Anfield but this is just utter shite. Timid, weak, negative football.

It’s garbage and I’m fed up of GvB and his style of football. Drab, error prone, unorganised, ill-disciplined and just absolutely gutless.

That selection tonight was woeful.
Absolutely spot on

Last year we turned up to these euro ties with energy and adventure. This year it’s been fear and fatigue. I think we will struggle to even see a goal get scored in the remaining games never mind get a point

Losing my patience with Gio. Notnsure why we're sticking with this back five. The more concerning thing however is how timid we've been. Showing our group stage opponents far too much respect. We seem to have lost fitness and aggression under gio.
Probably the most on the nail comment, tonight. Fitness and passion are draining.

Back