Livingston 2 - 2 - All comments in here

Will Lennon be sacked tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 400 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 842 67.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See the near side linesman who failed to see Bitton offside, am I right in saying he gave offside against livi from a long throw late on? And then seen through the snow to know the ball had crossed the line on an out swinging corner? My spidey senses were tingling all night with him to be honest.

Should be an interesting post match interview. Get ready for him going absolutely Tonto. Anyone for Lenny bingo. “ never a sending off” “ game should’ve been abandoned due to danger to my players “ “anti Cellic bias” “It was Swinney’s fault”. “ I’ve got the full backing of the board” “f@#£k off Kheridine”.

tenor.gif
That's exactly my celebration for every goal we score and any fucker scores v them.

Obviously someone else to beat them other than us in the league . I wasn't complaining just stating facts. Have a good night whopper ,I'm enjoying mines that's for sure now

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Maybe you've realised theyre not the all conquering juggernaught that turns opposition to jelly. I mean, if they rest of the teams are cowing to Celtic and not trying...christ, maybe Celtic will actually get relegated next season when we've taken our crown back off them and their "aura" is actually shattered.

See the near side linesman who failed to see Bitton offside, am I right in saying he gave offside against livi from a long throw late on? And then seen through the snow to know the ball had crossed the line on an out swinging corner? My spidey senses were tingling all night with him to be honest.
He also gave livi a corner late on when it was nowhere near hitting the Celtic player. Think he just wasn’t very good.

You'd think he was a Celtic man

IF it's not already been said - The sending off of Broonaldo could be the start of the tide turning.

He normally gets away with them every week

Was in shock when I heard it was a red! The nutcase must have tackled the ref or the officials have come to their senses 2 decades too late unless they themselves realise they cannot stop 55?

Broony’s usual is to jog lazily, look behind him for an opponent to catch up, then when he hears him, throw his forearm without looking.

Was this what happened?

He done it with added pizzaz though, looked right, then went left and swung the elbow.

Back