Livingston 2 - 2 - All comments in here

Will Lennon be sacked tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 400 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 842 67.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shouldn't be surprised but srewarts analysis was pen for scum brown not a red and nothing in the kamala challenge. Its been said not surprising but absolutely shocking getting paid for shite like that

Strange the scum were allowed a free week leading up to the Hearts SCF when they had games to make up. I assumed all clubs were being allowed a free week in build up to Hampden Cup games, but apparently not.
Many years ago, clubs were entitled to a free midweek in the run-up to a cup tie. That no longer appears to be the case though I don't recall when it changed.

I've seen Livi a few times recently and they're a decent team. Glad we're not going there for a while.

Even Brown knew it was a red card, no protest from him. Probably realizing he’s got away with it for so long, had to eventually get done, or desperate to get off the pitch!

The guy is clueless, he’s not even played enough football to justify having an expert opinion. Just looked at his stats, he’s only played 180 games in 14 seasons as a senior player, scoring 14 goals.
To be fair, the Livingston manager played less than that.

Even Brown knew it was a red card, no protest from him. Probably realizing he’s got away with it for so long, had to eventually get done, or desperate to get off the pitch!
Lennon also seemed to have no arguments, and that's a guy who argues that his team had no covid cases.

Except 2.

At the end of WWII, Hitler blew his brains out & his birds just to not be captured by the Russian bolsheviks who’s form of totalitarianism differing from racism. After the suicide the Germans played around for a while, then blew a gasket not so long as their maestro was gone.

The same type of disgustingly morally repugnant culture is again now being met with a revolution of civilisation, the good guys. The sectarian bullies who made a mockery of this league, Lustig cop hats, Brown GBH on every opponent , snearing not just over rangers but the whole of Scotland. Classic acts off small time bully’s. Now one prickkk is done in Brown, Lennons history has been wiped as traitor then you can see the analogy in such a backwards cult of nazis & faux pas Gaelic culture of snp.

The scenes of our triumph in the next few months will just see tears & tears for me; in a very special good way.

Stewart " Brown's isn't a Red card."

Big Avril " Who gives a fuk" :))

tenor.gif

I n
It happened, the beggars let hearts win after the split. McLiesh was the manager.

Lennon was gutted when he walked off at the end. Which was nicee!
I must have wiped that from my memory because I honestly don't remember that, although the mcleish era was during my early 20s which is a bit of a blur if I'm honest lol

Stewart thought this was a red. Alf never touched him.
EVERYTHING this cheating, diving, goading scumbag Brown has done over the past decade is coming back to bite him. Lovely to see.
He thought he would hit the kid in the face tonight because he does it so often and is never called. I was shocked when Collum pulled him.
They're all brave now Sellic are toothless.

Forget worrying about winning the league, my thoughts are turning to the last two OF games and the sheer humiliation we could inflict. Surely there must be an opportunity to avenge those 4 and 5 nil jobs? They must be dreading these games, the way we used to. Now? I can’t wait.
Spot on mate i want to see popcorn teeth and co humiliated, i want Mcallister and Gerrard to replay videos of the skit and humiliation we have all had to endure at theirs and the mhedias hands over the last several years :)) ,

Back