Livingston v Hearts

Farts capitulated there tonight

Avril looked shocked and so he should. Farts were pish

Mind you Walsh made him look himself look a wee dobber with trying to send off the keeper in error.

Shows how I adequate our refs are

Even Levein will have trouble pinning this one on the ref, although I’m sure he will give it his best shot.

On a more positive note though, good work from Ryan Harris, keep it up and you never know.

Reactions: SE5
Even Levein will have trouble pinning this one on the ref, although I’m sure he will give it his best shot.

On a more positive note though, good work from Ryan Harris, keep it up and you never know.
To be honest the ref did play his part with a poor sending off

and we had players celebrating like we'd won the league beating that shite at tynecastle

hearts are dreadful and even they've managed to pump the scum

I was watching the Sheffield United vs West Bromwich game and switched over to check the Livi score. When I saw it was 4-0 I nearly fell off my chair. A minute later Livi got their 5th. Levein got it right when he said his team had chucked it.

Hearts despite being fourth in the table have a negative goal difference.

I think I may spend a few minutes on there just to round off my happy evening :D
My favorite part of it is they’re talking about on,y being 3 points off top and 2 off second despite the fact the first and second teams have played 3 & 2 less games than them :D

Commentator said at 0-0 something like ‘this is a big 23 minutes for both sides’ and then explained what would happen if whoever won. The Hearts goalie probably wishes he went off when he saw the red card.

Hearts season

b0YsY.gif

Watches the second half.

Hardie is probably not someone who will go on to be a regular rangers striker. But having him out on loan when we have no cover is madness.

Kelly & Halkett have been excellent all season. Hope we’re keeping tabs on them for possible returns.

Halkett especially looks a real organiser.

menga is far more physical than morelos, yet levein and berra are strangely silent.
another pair of rangers hating pricks.

Back