• Sakala

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Patterson

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Defoe

Votes: 11 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saying on SSN there isn't any frozen parts of the pitch, just needing to clear the snow which is good news.

4 nil, cracking performance from every player involved, relentless attacking football for 90 minutes, too much to ask ?:)) 3 points and an injury free afternoon is priority, surface and history tells me this fixture is never spectacular.

If we do our usual in the league and lose the first goal . With conditions and on that pitch we will struggle to recover .

If the pitch is a bit shitty because of the snow then surely it really does away with the argument around having these "all weather" plastic pitches? Every time there is even a bit of bad weather these plastic pitches are struggling more than normal grass ones.

Once they get this abomination clear of snow it will still be a nightmare to play on. Hopefully our players all make it through injury free.

I think today will be very important. If we can go there in difficult conditions, GVB's first league game and win playing some decent football then it really could be a springboard to us going forward.
As few as possible changes for me. Keep to your team and allow the confidence to grow again.

If the pitch is a bit shitty because of the snow then surely it really does away with the argument around having these "all weather" plastic pitches? Every time there is even a bit of bad weather these plastic pitches are struggling more than normal grass ones.

Once they get this abomination clear of snow it will still be a nightmare to play on. Hopefully our players all make it through injury free.
If you can’t afford a grass pitch and under soil heating you shouldn’t be in the top league plastic pitches are shit and in these conditions dangerous.

We shouldn’t struggle on it, we rarely struggle on Hamilton’s pitch.

I’ve never bought that argument.

The conditions do add another dimension to be fair, if it goes ahead.

Assuming it’s available to purchase as an individual game on RTV? Abroad just now but can’t see the option on RTV website

Wife has got the breakfast on. I smell bacon and egg wafting in.

Hungover but carefree. The party tunes are on again. Just danced in there like a daft Egyptian and gave her a cheeky wee spank on the arse-nal. Wee Prosecco curer poured.

If we get a convincing result today then the feel good factor will go through the roof. Looking forward to see us playing with more width.

Assuming it’s available to purchase as an individual game on RTV? Abroad just now but can’t see the option on RTV website
It’s the 3 Day Unlimited package you want. The OP has a link to the ‘bumper’ RangersTV thread, it’s all in the OP of that thread. Do NOT login before trying to buy. Seems to be fewer glitches that way.

Hungover but carefree. The party tunes are on again. Just danced in there like a daft Egyptian and gave her a cheeky wee spank on the arse-nal. Wee Prosecco curer poured.

If we get a convincing result today then the feel good factor will go through the roof. Looking forward to see us playing with more width.

All your lacking is a pink feather boa

Husband has got the breakfast on. I smell bacon and egg wafting in.

Anyone, everyone.

Cracking morning I bet.

Dear Deirdre. I think I might be on for my nat king but I’m scared to ask.

How do I start this conversation?

We shouldn’t struggle on it, we rarely struggle on Hamilton’s pitch.

I’ve never bought that argument.

The conditions do add another dimension to be fair, if it goes ahead.

I agree with your point overall but, by all accounts, the pitch at Livi is terrible compared to Hamilton’s. There are different grades of artificial surfaces and Livi’s is woeful. Locals say that there’s a better astro pitch up the road at a sports centre.

The only one I remember was as Rugby Park Ald.

Didn’t we win 3,1 ? Morelos hat trick, Tav with all of the assists ? Quite early Gerrard.
It certainly feels like it has been a while since we have had a nice, easy game on the plastic. I guess maybe a recent game of two against Accies but even then I don’t recall often sitting back after 45 minutes thinking the game is done.

Hopefully today will be a relaxed day, but I doubt it.

People asking why didnt they cover it? You dont cover a pitch for snow, how would they get the cover back off the pitch with tonnes of snow sitting in top?

abitoverdressed said:
Husband has got the breakfast on. I smell bacon and egg wafting in.

Confused. I need more coffee .

These posts are the reason I come on here, hahahaha, brilliant mate.

Hoping the snow actually helps us. When it’s dry this pitch is really slow and suits Livingston. The surface hopefully has a bit more zip today.

People asking why didnt they cover it? You dont cover a pitch for snow, how would they get the cover back off the pitch with tonnes of snow sitting in top?
You’re supposed to put the under soil heating on under the cover, which Livingston have.

Screenshot-20211128-102543.jpg

Being cleared atm.

My only concern is whether or not Jimmy Bell can get the bus over the snow on the m8 near Harthill services. It's usually deep snow there while sunny and warm in the rest of the country.

Back