Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Cutty/Young

Google is your friend...

Sounds like you still need that education....

And like i said, i make donations, not "bets"... dont wager what you cant afford my friend
Ok we'll make a donation, If Rangers as you think will get fined i'll donate £500 to a charity of your choice, If Rangers don't get fined you donate £500 to Rangers charity foundation and i can afford it no problem so no need to worry,as for educating myself i have a degree in electrical engineering so nothing wrong with my education.

Stop backtracking and admit you were being overly dramatic otherwisee take the challenge and man up.

RFCest1872

We were comfortable in all honesty Livi never had us in any danger. Good response but we really need to go on a winning run now.

campsiebear

Ok we'll make a donation, If Rangers as you think will get fined i'll donate £500 to a charity of your choice, If Rangers don't get fined you donate £500 to Rangers charity foundation and i can afford it no problem so no need to worry,as for educating myself i have a degree in electrical engineering so nothing wrong with my education.

Stop backtracking and admit you were being overly dramatic otherwisee take the challenge and man up.
"ill make a donation" ... describes a bet, if you cant afford it without the backup of it being a "bet", im happy to throw a few coins in for you?

and i merely said that rangers COULD be fined for pitch invasions, which is the case, like it or not, whether they do or not is entirely up to the authorities

ald

It wasn't a foul and therefore never a penalty. However, you haven't understood the rule change correctly yourself. It's no red card if a genuine challenge is made to play the ball. If its a push or a deliberate handball, for example, where there was no genuine attempt to challenge or play the ball, it should still be a red card.

"The amendment in full reads: "When a denial of a goalscoring opportunity offence is committed by a defender in the penalty area, the penalty kick effectively restores the goalscoring opportunity so the punishment for the player should be less strong (e.g. a yellow card) than when the offence is committed outside the penalty area.

"However, when the offence is handball or clearly not a genuine attempt to play or challenge for the ball, the player will be sent off."
It wasn't a foul and therefore never a penalty. However, you haven't understood the rule change correctly yourself. It's no red card if a genuine challenge is made to play the ball. If its a push or a deliberate handball, for example, where there was no genuine attempt to challenge or play the ball, it should still be a red card.

"The amendment in full reads: "When a denial of a goalscoring opportunity offence is committed by a defender in the penalty area, the penalty kick effectively restores the goalscoring opportunity so the punishment for the player should be less strong (e.g. a yellow card) than when the offence is committed outside the penalty area.

"However, when the offence is handball or clearly not a genuine attempt to play or challenge for the ball, the player will be sent off."
Fair dos. Just as well I am not a commentator then!

Cutty/Young

"ill make a donation" ... describes a bet, if you cant afford it without the backup of it being a "bet", im happy to throw a few coins in for you?

and i merely said that rangers COULD be fined for pitch invasions, which is the case, like it or not, whether they do or not is entirely up to the authorities
You said "other than the club facing fines" You didn't say "could".

No point wasting my time with you as you know Rangers won't get fined for it,so i'll run along now and educate myself and you can count your coins.. you have a nice night.

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
So much hurt in one tweet.

[B]BBC Sport Scotland[/B]‏Verified account @[B]BBCSportScot[/B]
FollowFollow @BBCSportScot
More
FT: Livingston 0-3 Rangers Despite a possible late penalty claim for Livingston the Ibrox side claimed three goals and three points from their trip to West Lothian Full match report https://bbc.in/2B7e5Fr
That's actually been written by a gutted tarrier in tears. You can just sense it. It's all he can say - he barely resists the urge to slip in sevco.

Your pain is my delight scum.

Last edited:

rodwallace

if we were a wee bit more clinical in front of goal , i think 7-2 would have been a fairer scoreline
right.

suppose you're right.

what i was trying to get is i wanted us to dominate.

i felt we let them have too many opportunities.

today is fine if we want to be 2nd.

but for us to really challenge for top spot i need to see a step up. right now now seeing it.

GLAGAZ

right.

suppose you're right.

what i was trying to get is i wanted us to dominate.

i felt we let them have too many opportunities.

today is fine if we want to be 2nd.

but for us to really challenge for top spot i need to see a step up. right now now seeing it.
We dominated that game today. Every team will get chances against us. Even Cowdenbeath will create something this week. You seem to be after 90% possession and 20-0 score lines.