MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - 18:00 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I don't see Aribo playing at left back, surely we must have a decent left back in reserve?
I know we want to remain unbeaten but I'd like to see Wright and Kent on the win, Itten through the middle with Hagi sitting behind.

Last edited:
Livingston had their brief period of glory in December, and then the two post-Dubai draws with the Filth in January. They’ve barely kicked a ball since.

a goal in each half from us, will see a routine win and we can look forward to trophy day

Na not really mate, would rather see him at LB rather than having to put aribo there!
Fair enough, think it would be a bit unfair the kid to play him out of position, especially on the left side :))

The gaffer does have a dilemma tonight, will be interesting to see what he does!.

I think I've successfully moved to Belgium to watch the game. Assume the Watch Now red box just hasn't appeared yet?

I think I've successfully moved to Belgium to watch the game. Assume the Watch Now red box just hasn't appeared yet?
Usually get the placeholder screen circa 1 hour before kick-off mate.

Go have a cuppa - or a pint.:)

If anybody wants to check where their pc 'thinks' they are then use this:

Last edited:
I guess it'll be on Livi's TV but these things usually cost a fair bit.
Their own TV is charging 20 quid. They must surely realize that means everybody will watch it on our RTV at half that price.
Scottishfitbaw clubs and commercial nous.
Words that clearly are never in the same sentence.

Their own TV is charging 20 quid. They must surely realize that means everybody will watch it on our RTV at half that price.
Scottishfitbaw clubs and commercial nous.
Words that clearly are never in the same sentence.
A lot of people would maybe just buy it from the home club if it was a reasonable price but £20 for a game on the internet is stupid pricing.

What time does the game become available on RTV after full time? Going to miss the first half so if it's not too long might just avoid the score and watch from the start later tonight

Question. I'm currently in Belgium and trying to purchase the 3 day pass.

But it's saying

Oops something went wrong!

The authentication cookie has not been set.

help a brother out here. What do I need to do here.

But it's saying

help a brother out here.
Not techie but that's generally a cookie issue. Perhaps worth clearing them or using another browser?

But it's saying

help a brother out here. What do I need to do here.
Is that with PayPal or bank?

E1Mr3mDWUAApHcl

McLaughlin

Tav
Goldson
Simpson
Aribo

Davis
Kamara
Hagi

Roofe
Morelos