MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I despise us taking quick free kicks in the oppo half - I don't think I've ever seen anything positive come from it always ends up back to Goldson or Greegs. Curl one into the box ffs.

We really need to up our tempo and our game in general here. This is so pedestrian
Next to impossible to play a high tempo game on this surface. Players can't run or turn at speed and the ball doesn't even roll quickly enough for sharp passes or dribbling. A couple of times players have tried to make a run and you can physically see the ball dragging on the surface and making them have to adjust their stride back for it.

We’d be as well putting Itten on alongside Morelos and fire balls up because this pitch is unplayable.

That random bounce on the ball is mental. Be smoother playing at the fuckin somme.

This has pretty much been the game I think we all expected.

Just need to keep plugging away and the goal will come.

So far, the game is following the same pattern as previous games against domestic opposition after a positive result in Europe, with Rangers looking distinctly lethargic

That game was 6 days ago so its no tiredness, its due to a defective pitch, if you can call it a pitch.

Murder to watch, how many times has that been the case on these pitches, Kilmarnock and Hamilton games are similar.

I'll go against the Martindale love in.

Acts like a wee wank. The hysterical screams and gesticulations for every decision are chronic.

I think Sky should offer more money for the rights to Scottish football and for that be able to mic up David Martindale.

Back